Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Wisdom
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Red diamond in Millennial Tree

Discuss this classic action RPG for the Sega Saturn.

Red diamond in Millennial Tree

Postby Aladaronis » Sat Mar 14 2009 10:09pm

Hello all. Can someone tell me how to get the red diamond from the 3rd floor of the Millennial Tree? It's the one where you have to bypass a knoll, climb a vine, and then bypass another. The problem is, the second knoll doesn't seem to want to shrink down when I stomp on either of the two logs below. I'd appreciate the help, thank you.
Aladaronis

Re: Red diamond in Millennial Tree

Postby zexxar » Sat Mar 14 2009 10:35pm

IIRC, I simply jumped over the knoll, using the Jumping Shoes, you will lose some life but you should be able to reach the other side it may take more than one try. But I#m not 100% sure because it's quite some time since I played this game.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Re: Red diamond in Millennial Tree

Postby spiritplx » Wed Jul 14 2010 6:35pm

If you want to use the jumping shoes to get over the spikes, you can, and you won't take any damage if you get your turbo to 4.

If you want to get the crystal before that, just throw your magic gloves at it.
spiritplx

Return to Shining Wisdom