Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force CD
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Anyboder here thought that DEANNA is a woman?

Also incorporating Shining Force Gaiden 1 & Shining Force Gaiden 2 (aka Sword of Hajya).

Re: Anyboder here thought that DEANNA is a woman?

Postby Demonic Weasel » Tue Aug 15 2006 5:54pm

Stordarth @ Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:55 pm) wrote: aw HELL no. uh uhn. I didn't fix it up for some broad to go using it. :lol:

and my initial impressions of Deanna were that he was slightly feminine... until the conversation between warderer and hindel. The 'brother' storyline was a dead giveaway.

Well to be fair Stor, given how the technology wasn't really that sophisticated and that plots were only just beginning to evolve at the time the industry wasn't really in a good way to do anything more oblique than that.

It's too bad that the hint was so obvious, but there was no way around that at the time.

And I concurr with LO, but avie is from Shining Force CD.
weasels you pansy

uh...
weasels you pansy

uh...
Demonic Weasel

Waterlord
Shining Legend

Postby Great Paladin » Tue Aug 15 2006 6:04pm

i see. thnx. i only played the original sword of hajya
Great Paladin

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Orange Gort » Wed Aug 16 2006 12:50am

I never thought that Deanna was a woman. Even though Natasha is more masculine than him. Look at the cover of the game. He doesn't look at all like a girl. He looks damn cool. Nick too.
What's up hen?
What's up hen?
Orange Gort

The Creator
Shining Hero

Postby domingo43 » Mon Sep 04 2006 10:58pm

Demonic Weasel @ Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:26 pm) wrote: But... but... He doesn't look like a girl really. Aside from his name, what gave you that impression?

Deanna

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

And you thought that there was nothing feminine about that face?

EDIT: When I played the game in Japanese (before I got an English version) I thought that he was female all the way through.
madcatsomethingorother wrote:It's called "gang mentality." The combined intelligence of any group of people is inversely proportional to the number of people in said group.

If someone could explain why I was banned forthis? It didn't seem too dissimilar to other emu topics.

No warez/piracy

We try to keep things legal here, which means you may not provide/request links to/information about illegal media
madcatsomethingorother wrote:It's called "gang mentality." The combined intelligence of any group of people is inversely proportional to the number of people in said group.

If someone could explain why I was banned forthis? It didn't seem too dissimilar to other emu topics.

No warez/piracy

We try to keep things legal here, which means you may not provide/request links to/information about illegal media
domingo43

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Demonic Weasel » Tue Sep 05 2006 8:27pm

I can't say that there's anything particuarly femminine about that face. Perhaps you judge it so because he has long hair? Or perhaps because his eyes are blue? I honestly don't see what is so overwhelmingly femminine about that face.
weasels you pansy

uh...
weasels you pansy

uh...
Demonic Weasel

Waterlord
Shining Legend

Postby Great Paladin » Thu Sep 21 2006 8:33pm

it's hard to explain. i dunno i had a hunch that he was
Great Paladin

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Previous

Return to Shining Force CD