Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force Gaiden Final Conflict
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Team Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict #11

Finished!!!

Discussion about this excellent Game Gear RPG.

Re: Team Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict #11

Postby zexxar » Fri Feb 15 2013 7:53am

Any news on this one Noma?
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Noma » Fri Feb 15 2013 9:47am

Yeah,
Sorry, I did it a few days ago but I forgot to upload it. I think my internet disconnected while I was posting and I totally forgot to come back and put it up.

I also had a video, but for some reason it came out all messed up.

Anyway, nothing special happened. Everyone but Sonette is level 2, only because she missed the last goblin and I let Mead kill him instead.

Edit: File deleted
Last edited by Noma on Sun Feb 24 2013 7:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
All-Stars Mod: WIP, Revived! Check it out!
Noma

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Tue Feb 19 2013 8:44pm

Just send DW a PM in, just in case he hasn't noticed this yet.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Noma » Sat Feb 23 2013 3:52am

So if DW doesn't answer and ehow doesn't wanna take the battle as a reserve I could do it.
Noma

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Sat Feb 23 2013 7:54am

If there is no sign of DW until tomorrow, then it would be awesome if you could do it.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Demonic Weasel » Sat Feb 23 2013 8:03pm

Sorry, I'm going to have to pass on this one. I was hoping I'd get a minute today, but it's been an extremely hectic week.
Demonic Weasel

Waterlord
Shining Legend

Postby Noma » Sun Feb 24 2013 7:05am

Ill do it tonight at some point, then.
Noma

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby ehow22 » Sun Feb 24 2013 7:15am

I can go ahead and do it in the next couple hours if you want. :shifty:
ehow22

Mr. WTF
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Sun Feb 24 2013 10:43am

I really don't mind who does the battle but thanks in advance to whoever does it :D

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby ehow22 » Sun Feb 24 2013 6:36pm

File's at the prologue(battle 1).
ehow22

Mr. WTF
Shining Legend

Postby Noma » Sun Feb 24 2013 6:46pm

Ugh really? Maybe I did savestate accidentally. Im not at the PC at the moment so Ill have to get back to you.
Noma

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby ehow22 » Sun Feb 24 2013 6:53pm

Well if that's the case you might as well just redo the battle and do the second one, in one go, when you get the chance.
ehow22

Mr. WTF
Shining Legend

Postby Noma » Sun Feb 24 2013 7:08pm

And deprive you the chance of exercising your reserve powers?

;D

Should work now. Had to redo it, but everyone is level 2 now and Knuckles is 3, so it worked out a bit better anyway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Noma

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby ehow22 » Sun Feb 24 2013 7:24pm

Battle done, everybody is level 3. No deaths although a couple close calls because I approached the battle differently this time(sent Mead and Sonette along the top and mead took some hits from the archer there.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ehow22

Mr. WTF
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Mon Feb 25 2013 8:43pm

Thanks alot to both of you you guys are awesome :thumbsup:

Also did my battle no real problem because all enemies only hit for 1 HP. Half the force is level 4 and the other half is level 5.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Spear God » Tue Feb 26 2013 2:19am

Pre-Battle phase:

Bought a Bronze Lance for Mead, a Hand Axe for Paige and an Iron Arrow for Sonette. Sold useless items, bought some herbs.
Note: A quick chicken is waiting in the deals section.

Battle highlights:

Hawel froze a Leg, became LV6: HP+1, MP+2, AT+1, DF+1, AG+1

Ian became LV 5: AT+1, DF+2, AG+1, he was the perfect shield during the whole battle.

Knuckles became LV 5: MP+1, AT+3, DF+1, AG+1, knocked out an Arm, used all his herbs then became LV6: HP+2, MP+1, AT+2, DF+2 and learns Detox

Paige sliced 2 legs, became LV 5: AT+1, DF+1, (no HP bonus gained, Paige's max HP is 7!) and felt asleep during 3 turns, has his part of responsablity in Mead's defeat.

Cynthia beat to death a Leg and a Bat, received an Antidote, became LV5: HP+1, MP+1, AT+1, DF+1, AG+1, and used all her herbs.

TOP: Sonette was the big star of the battle, the only one who was able to attack each turn.
I was lucky, she was left with 1 HP in the beginning of the battle after a double (one heavy) attack of an Arm.
She defeated a Leg and a Bat to become LV 6: HP+1, AT+2, DF+1, AG+1. The last Leg who was full of HP has been slain by a double attack (LV7: HP+2, AT+2, DF+1, AG+1)

FLOP: Mead was the whipping boy of the Kraken,he nearly died twice (a dodge saved him the first time),
he felt asleep and finally has been defeated due to multiple attack, crappy defense and sleeping bodies who prevent me to kill the most dangerous enemies...

I used herbs without thinking, I forgot it wasn't possible to buy new ones for the next battle... But normally there is a sufficient number left to finish the battle without too much hurt.
Funny thing: my next battle in SF2 Team is the Kraken one, next time I'll meet him, he won't escape...

PM sent to DW
Spear God

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby Demonic Weasel » Sat Mar 02 2013 12:53am

Nothing very exciting to report here. Had to waste a medical herb on Mead because of double attacks and him not leveling up for a minute. Everybody is at level 7 now except Ian who stupidly fell into a deep sleep. Grabbed the power wine and the protect milk. Ruburan and Nosshu are as homoerotic as ever.
Demonic Weasel

Waterlord
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Sat Mar 02 2013 11:15am

The battle was quite long because I tried to catch up the weaker characters (Ian and Ruburan) and level everyone equally which worked out pretty well because everyone is level 8 (Hawel learned Blaze 2). But it was quite annoying because one of the bats put Ian to sleep when I wanted to get him a kill and he slept for f*cking 5 rounds ! :damnit: Anyway Sonette got some got tank abilities and I still had plenty of Medical Herbs so no big deal.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Noma » Mon Mar 04 2013 9:14am

Just saw it was my turn now. Ill try and have this done by the end of the day
Noma

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Mon Mar 04 2013 6:20pm

Good luck!

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Shining Force Gaiden Final Conflict