Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force Gaiden Final Conflict
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Jogurt Appearance

Discussion about this excellent Game Gear RPG.

Jogurt Appearance

Postby igotbored07 » Tue May 03 2011 5:58am

So, here I am, first play through SF-FC, and I stumble upon a Jogurt/Yogurt appearance after the Kraken battle. I was wondering if I did something special without realizing it, since I haven't seen any of mention of this appearance anywhere online... >>
igotbored07

Re: Jogurt Appearance

Postby zexxar » Tue May 03 2011 6:06am

Nope nothing special he always appears after this battle, at least he did on my playthroughs :)
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Martin III » Tue May 03 2011 10:25pm

Woah, I don't remember that at all! Is it something I might have overlooked? It's been long enough since my last playthrough that I could have forgotten, but still.
Martin III

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Sinful Force » Wed May 04 2011 1:01am

Martin III wrote:Woah, I don't remember that at all! Is it something I might have overlooked? It's been long enough since my last playthrough that I could have forgotten, but still.

Yeah I kinda forgot about it too until two days ago when I got to that battle and seen it again during my current & second playthrough of this game (I'm taking a break from SF CD before starting Book 2 with SF FC. Because I want to finish the Gaiden Trilogy on a high note with SF CD's superior sound and graphics. Plus I have yet to see Book 4 of SF CD - the only Camelot SF made battle I have yet to do before I can claim I've seen and played every Camelot SF battle... kinda sad actually... I want more :( ).

Anyways, I had a hunch about his appearance and checked it out quickly since during this playthrough of the Shining Force series I'm compiling a couple of state saves from each battle in each SF game for future references, other studies, or what not I may need. I've easily been able to fire up a state save from that battle near the end, ***(SPOILER WARNING; I'm about to reveal how to get Jogurt to appear or not)*** went across the bridge without killing the last enemy leg/arm of that battle, and guess what? Jogurt didn't appear!!! :shock: My hunch proved correct, he only appears if you defeat every enemy (Kraken legs + arms) in that battle. Case closed.
Sinful Force

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Rachkir » Thu May 19 2011 8:49pm

I just killed all the kraken parts just to be sure I got too see him.

This is my first playthrough of Sf:Fg
WARNING: SPOILER!
Rachkir

Shining Member
Shining Member

Return to Shining Force Gaiden Final Conflict