Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force Gaiden Final Conflict
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Team Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict #6

FINISHED !!!

Discussion about this excellent Game Gear RPG.

Postby zexxar » Tue Dec 14 2010 9:25am

I'm proud to finally announce the next

For those not in the know, a 'Team Shining Force' is where several members band together and all participate in completing the game. We each do a couple of battles through the game.

A person will do their battle, and once finished will save it and either send the save data to me or host the file themselves and post the link. I'll then save it for backup purposes and then send it on to the next person, unless it was uploaded.

For those interested, we use Gens + http://www.retrobase.net/gensplus/

You'll also need an original japanese rom (easy to find by yourself) that has been english patched.

For those who prefer Meka over Gens+, no problem. Just rename the fc.srm file to fc.sav and put it in the saves file in the Meka folder. It is also possible to use Kega. Just remember to change the file type back to .srm when you send them back.

Important!
We use save files, not save states. It's something to do with the patched version – save states just won't work. So don't press F8 or F5!

When you receive the save, you have to copy it in the RAM file of Gens+ (or the equivalent for other emulators). Rename your patched rom to fc.gg. Once it's done, just open the ROM and press start!

When your battle is done, save the game normally (by talking to Adam) as soon as you can. Then send the modified save file to me at either:
e-mail: tapeteblau@yahoo.de

Alternatively you can host the file yourself and include the link in your post, so I can just download it. If you don’t have anywhere to host, go here:
http://www.fileden.com/
or
http://www.mediafire.com/

Also, I would suggest putting your personal FC save elsewhere before you put the Team FC one in the RAM folder. Just to be safe.

And for the Egressing rules. You may egress at the beginning of a battle as long as you don't do anything else. Though if there's a secret character to be found at the beginning of the battle, you may recruit then egress. As long as that's all you do!

Should Ian die, you have to restart the battle from the save I sent you. So you'd be starting completely afresh.

My thanks already go to Alpha who was so kind to save me a lot of writing workby letting me use his decription and battle list.

Well, now here's the team list.

Team Members
1. zexxar
2. ehow22
3. Alpha (1 or 2 battles)
4. Dark Link
5. Martin III
6. Earl
7. Klepto
8. Demonic Weasel

Reserves
1. Shining Sol
2. Lord Oddeye Sama

If you need a little longer or are unable to do the battle please inform me. If I haven't heard anything in 3 days I will pass the battle to a reserve.

The Battles
Chapter 1 - The Ancient Shrine, A New Journey Begins
Battle 1 - :thumbsup: The Ancient Shrine: Demonic Weasel
Battle 2 - :thumbsup: Hassan Village: Klepto
Battle 3 - :thumbsup: On to Ribble: zexxar
Battle 4 - :thumbsup: Meet the Kraken: Dark Link
Battle 5 - :thumbsup: The Thieves' Hideout: Martin III
Battle 6 - :thumbsup: Volcanon Mountainside: ehow22

Chapter 2 - Target: Grans Island
Battle 7 - :thumbsup: Mountain Cave: Earl
Battle 8 - :thumbsup: Outside Pacalon: Dark Link
Battle 9 - :thumbsup: Road to the North: zexxar
Battle 10 - :thumbsup: Inside Moun: Alpha
Battle 11 - :thumbsup: Magus: Demonic Weasel -> Lord Oddeye Sama

Chapter 3 - Ambition of the Devil Army
Battle 12 - :thumbsup: Foggy Field: Klepto
Battle 13 - :thumbsup: Red Tentacles: Martin III
Battle 14 - :thumbsup: Outside Eiku's Fortress: ehow22
Battle 15 - :thumbsup: Eiku: Earl
Battle 16 - :thumbsup: Desert Mishaela: Dark Link -> ehow22

Chapter 4 - The Devil King's Revival
Battle 17 - :thumbsup: Lynx: Klepto
Battle 18 - :thumbsup:Galam Throne Room: Martin III
Battle 19 - :thumbsup:Road to the Ancient Tower: Earl
Battle 20 - :thumbsup:Entrance to the Ancient Tower: Demonic Weasel
Battle 21 - :thumbsup:Mishaela: ehow22
Battle 22 - :thumbsup:Darksol: Lord Oddeye sama
Last edited by zexxar on Wed Mar 16 2011 9:36pm, edited 16 times in total.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby ehow22 » Tue Dec 14 2010 3:36pm

You know I'm in
ehow22

Mr. WTF
Shining Legend

Re: Team Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict #6

Postby zexxar » Thu Dec 16 2010 9:03am

Almost 2 days and only one signed up, seems like there is no interest, sadly. But let'S wait a few more days.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Alpha » Thu Dec 16 2010 9:07am

Depending on my timetable/schedule, I could probably do a battle or two.
Alpha

Echo Park
Shining Legend

Postby Dark Link » Thu Dec 16 2010 9:20am

If I can get the necessary materials to play (i.e. the rom), then I'll join.
As long as there is light, I shall follow you. When the light goes out, I will surround you. Destroy you with the fear of the unknown. I am subtle and precise, constantly shifting as the sand falls. I am a myth, a monster, a warrior. I am the Hero's Shadow.
As long as there is light, I shall follow you. When the light goes out, I will surround you. Destroy you with the fear of the unknown. I am subtle and precise, constantly shifting as the sand falls. I am a myth, a monster, a warrior. I am the Hero's Shadow.
Dark Link

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Thu Dec 16 2010 10:35am

I guess that shouldn't be a problem.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Martin III » Thu Dec 16 2010 10:54pm

I'm in, as a reserve if there's no room left among the regulars.
"Sir Reginald, Duke of Chutney! ...And don't stick your tongue out at me, kid." - Disney's Robin Hood

"Hey, where's my Holy Grail?!" - Shining Tears X Wind
"Sir Reginald, Duke of Chutney! ...And don't stick your tongue out at me, kid." - Disney's Robin Hood

"Hey, where's my Holy Grail?!" - Shining Tears X Wind
Martin III

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Thu Dec 16 2010 10:58pm

There are still spaces for regular members. Maybe I should write them down to an expected amount of regular members.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Earl » Fri Dec 17 2010 7:28am

I'm in.
Knowing is only half the battle.
So you still lose.
Knowing is only half the battle.
So you still lose.
Earl

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Klepto » Fri Dec 17 2010 8:33am

I'll sign up as well. Haven't played FC in ages.
Klepto

Browncoat
Shining Hero

Postby zexxar » Fri Dec 17 2010 12:06pm

Let's see if we can get another regular member and one or two reserves.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Demonic Weasel » Fri Dec 17 2010 6:18pm

Alright. I'll return.
weasels you pansy

uh...
weasels you pansy

uh...
Demonic Weasel

Waterlord
Shining Legend

Postby Alpha » Fri Dec 17 2010 7:00pm

About damned time Zack showed up. How they are you good sir?

And minus Spear God, Swalchy and Morgan, this is starting to look very much like the original line up.
Alpha

Echo Park
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Sat Dec 18 2010 4:11pm

I just posted the battle list. If you're unhappy with anything just let me know.

Hopefully we will find any reserves just in case we need one.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Alpha » Sat Dec 18 2010 6:19pm

Martin had the Darksol battle last time :p
Alpha

Echo Park
Shining Legend

Postby Lord Oddeye sama » Sat Dec 18 2010 6:47pm

Then I claim the Darksol battle.

:shifty:
I despise berzerk attitude.
¿ ? The OddBlood ¿ ?
/ Because Life is Odd. \
Secretary of Odds and Ends, Rainblood Secessionists
Jinx unto ye!

Wargasm @ Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:26 am wrote:Vous êtes tous douches. J'aime le monde des poissons bleus.

Do you like Shining Force 1? Do you like orchestral remixes? Then this is for you: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24551#p668069
¿ ? The OddBlood ¿ ?
/ Because Life is Odd. \
Jinx unto ye!

Wargasm @ Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:26 am wrote:Vous êtes tous douches. J'aime le monde des poissons bleus.

Do you like Shining Force 1? Do you like orchestral remixes? Then this is for you: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24551#p668069
Lord Oddeye sama

Legendary Greater Devil
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Sat Dec 18 2010 6:49pm

If you join as reserve you can have it ;)

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Shining_Sol » Sat Dec 18 2010 6:50pm

I can reserve.
Solby @ Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:58 am wrote:Red Baron pizzas have a picture of a plane on them. That's kind of like flying junk food.
Solby @ Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:58 am wrote:Red Baron pizzas have a picture of a plane on them. That's kind of like flying junk food.
Shining_Sol

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Lord Oddeye sama » Sat Dec 18 2010 7:16pm

zexxar @ Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:49 pm) wrote: If you join as reserve you can have it ;)

Deal.
¿ ? The OddBlood ¿ ?
/ Because Life is Odd. \
Jinx unto ye!

¿ ? The OddBlood ¿ ?
/ Because Life is Odd. \
Jinx unto ye!

Lord Oddeye sama

Legendary Greater Devil
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Sat Dec 18 2010 7:36pm

Nice.

Now it's officially complete :D

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Next

Return to Shining Force Gaiden Final Conflict