Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force II
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Team Shining Force II #19

Complete

Discussion about this classic Genesis/Mega Drive game.

Re: Team Shining Force II #19

Postby zexxar » Sun Sep 02 2018 9:16pm

Yeah have fun with some new even more dangerous enemies :D
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Swalchy » Tue Sep 04 2018 5:49pm

Don't know how I managed to do it, but was able to defeat King Galam with no deaths! :shock:

Was very touch and go with everything before actually getting to King Galam.

Bought Chaz a Mystery staff (thought MP regain would come in more useful than the +5 def, despite it being slow). Bought loads of Healing Waters for everyone. Forgot to repair Luke's Levanter >.> Then went into battle!

Got everyone in formation to cast Boost on them all; during this time the first three enemies came. Sent Claude to tempt them, and they took the bait... somewhat. Decided to go for Slade instead who was just past Claude. Anyways, was able to defeat them and use up some of the Healing Waters. Then proceeded to go right, and was able to lure down the Archer, White Dragon, and Executioner, who went down with some hustle and bustle. Almost KO'd May, but she hung on with 3 HP. Healed her up using one of the numerous healing waters, and then proceeded to make formation again for Boost.

Then I decided to head straight for Galam. Thankfully the enemies to the left didn't start moving really until I was getting close to Galam, so only had to deal with the Demon Master, Shaman, and King Galam, who decided it would be fun to just attack two people with Demon Blaze (Higgins and Slade); thankfully with their high HP they were above 20 HP, and were able to get healed with some more healing water.

Demon Master went down to Claude and Karna, and then just spammed Magic against King Galam and the Shaman, with Slade's bolt and Tyrin's Freeze 4 doing some decent damage to King Galam. With everyone attacking him (and the enemies to the left not getting close enough), I was able to even Let Kiwi get the finishing blow!

I didn't keep a track of levels (was concentrating on not dying!), so...

Tasks: Repair Luke's Levanter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Way To Yahuweh
Dead Sea Scroll Images
Latest Update Post

Salibu: 20/08/10 wrote:You have all been Swalched.

Damn I've been here a long f*cking time...
The Way To Yahuweh
Dead Sea Scroll Images
Latest Update Post

Swalchy

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby MXC » Tue Sep 04 2018 8:15pm

Wow. You guys are awful at keeping levels consistent. Karna is 5 levels too high, Chaz doesn't even know Freeze 4, because he's LEVEL 22. Lemon and Luke are 21. What the hell! Karna will not be used and nobody else will be higher than level 27 when I finish.

Luke 22
Lemon 22
Kiwi 24
Luke 23
Chaz 24 (Bolt 2 at least, sigh)
Gyan 24
Luke 24
Lemon 23
Taya 25 (Atlas)
Gyan 25
Lemon 24
Luke kills Zeon.

Everyone is level 24-26 except the crutch. Anything that was cracked before still is, because I'm lazy. Used a few healing items. No deaths.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MXC

Shining Legend

Postby Swalchy » Tue Sep 11 2018 12:17pm

*le bump*

*pokes greyskies in the eye*
The Way To Yahuweh
Dead Sea Scroll Images
Latest Update Post

The Way To Yahuweh
Dead Sea Scroll Images
Latest Update Post

Swalchy

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby greyskies » Mon Sep 17 2018 12:26am

Ouch! I'm not suited for the life of a pirate! Seawater is poison for my sensible skin!

Did this one in a rush because I'm short on freetime these days.

Sent everyone out and threw in a boost. Kiwi and Claude were in the front because they're fast enough to get stuff done. Kiwi made it till Geshp, who attacked together with Odd-Eye and Galam. They may not be as dangerous without the double turns, but Galam still managed to take down Slade with a counter attack before biting the dust. At this point I was basically down three members, because Lemon is as fast as a snail and I couldn't be bothered to wait for him.
Lured out Red Baron with Claude, Desoul failed. Made quick work of him and approached Zeon. Took one turn for an Aura2, then rushed him. His first Demon Breath produced no casualties, but he counterkilled Lemon, which I found satisfying. He made it to a second turn which resulted in a few more casualties before dying.
Game over.
Except that there's still two Prism Flowers left standing, but whatever.

Nice work, everyone!
Check out Return to Grans - A Shining Force II hack which features a completely
reworked story, numerous visual improvements, and tons of balance changes.

Also available as storymode hack only.
Check out Return to Grans - A Shining Force II hack which features a completely
reworked story, numerous visual improvements, and tons of balance changes.

Also available as storymode hack only.
greyskies

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby Trent » Tue Sep 18 2018 1:35am

So glad there's still a Team Game going! Good on you guys.
Trent

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Previous

Return to Shining Force II