Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force II
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Team Shining Force II #18

Battle 41: Climbing Tower - Drakonis

Discussion about this classic Genesis/Mega Drive game.

Re: Team Shining Force II #18

Postby Drakonis » Sun Oct 08 2017 12:37am

greyskies wrote:
Drakonis wrote:I'll take care of this on the weekend, probably tomorrow.

Just a reminder: I think I didn't lift the curse on Eric, so he'll still be carrying the Evil Lance. You'll probably want that changed before diving into the next battle.

Luckily Creed shows up, so I had a convenient way to do so. Thanks for the heads-up.

Managed to get everyone through! But it was a bit of a crawl. Shout outs to the White Ring only cracking after the third use and Sarah using every last MP and surviving the final round with 1 HP.

My suggestions for Galam and Zeon:
Bowie is your most valuable tank. Use and abuse him. He took less than 20 from Hydras and Chaos Warriors, though he's probably gonna take a bit more from the last batch of upgraded enemies. Still, this could be very valuable to conserve Sarah's scarce MP.
Use Eric's and Luke's mobility to lure ut fliers and AoE enemies, then heal back up.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF VOLCANON GO REPAIR THE WHITE AND EVIL RINGS BEFORE YOU START.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drakonis

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Antman 537 » Sun Oct 08 2017 3:20am

MXC wrote:Rules:

...No Item Repairing
Antman 537

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Drakonis » Sun Oct 08 2017 7:39pm

Well then.

Guess you're f*cked :p

Who's idea was it again to run a no revive run where we have only one character with a heal period? :D
Drakonis

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Thu Oct 12 2017 6:54am

I'll try to get this done as soon as possible. Let's see how much fun this battle will be.

Edit: The Battle is done and I managed it without losses in the second try the first became a bit f*cked up after muddle hit almost everyone and after Sarah went down I knew it was game over :(

Second try went pretty well I cleared the right side first always Bowie on the front taking up the damage and I only tried to use Heal 1 to heal him to conserve some MP. I went back and lured the enemies from the left side and was lucky that the Demon Master choose to hit Bowie instead of using Freeze 4 and so I continues to wipe out enemies after they hit Bowie :)

I still had some good MP left with Sarah after only Galam and his bodyguard were alive but then the Demon Master rushed forwar and hit Bowie with a Freeze 4, he was left with 16 HP which made me waste 20 MP to prevent him from dying. After the Demonmaster went down Galam rushed forward but luckily he always smacked the isolated Bowie and didn't use Demon Breath which made it a lot easier because the rest could clear out the remaining enemies befor focusing on Galam how went down pretty smoothly also thanks to Eric critting him with the Demon Lance equipped ;)

Have fun with the remaining battles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Simpelicity » Tue Oct 17 2017 2:22am

So, is it Antman for Zeon?
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Previous

Return to Shining Force II