Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force III SFIII Translation Project
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Behind the avatar

Who are these people?

A place for those working on the Shining Force III Translation Patch.

Behind the avatar

Postby CPilko » Mon Apr 16 2007 4:04pm

Ok, i understand that this thread might not be to everybodies taste (I understand that one of the main ideas of forums is to remain hidden), but i just cant help wondering who eveybody is, especially those who are working on/waiting for/excited about the SF3 Translation Project. I know personally i've been waiting for 8 years for Sc.2 and Sc.3 to be in English, and the joy of being able to play them last summer for the first time because of the scripts online was a completed childhood dream, one which was quickly replaced with the excitement of playing them all properly in English.

So basically, I would love to know of more people like me, and especially those who are working to make peoples childhood wants come true.

What are others people SF3 stories? Why are they even reading this now? Also, has there ever been a SFC meetup? Where does every1 live?

If people are as interested in me, please post away!!
LOST: THE NOAH'S ISLAND THEORY Want to get a better understanding of Lost?

Shining Force III Movie Trailer For a movie that will probably never come

Shining Force III Translation Project Promo 6 minute look at the Translation Project

Shining Force III Translation Project Promo 6 minute look at the Translation Project
CPilko

Re: Behind the avatar

Postby ShiningLover » Mon Apr 16 2007 7:59pm

Are you looking for a date?! :) :) Just kidding...
Yep,..i also cant wait to play scenario 2 in english. I print the translation but its boring to read it at the same time im playing. But at least i know i little more about the story. I only play it 2 times, and sce 3 as well. Never played the premium disk.

Why am i replying to you? Hmmm...dont really know :) :) I guess you need some attention. :) :)
ShiningLover

Postby CPilko » Mon Apr 16 2007 9:19pm

Hmmm...it does come accross a bit lonely hearts does it...
lol

I just thought that possibably a SFC meet up would be cool. Other forum based websites do it, why not us?

CPilko

Postby ShiningLover » Mon Apr 16 2007 9:29pm

Its not a bad idea. No sir. Its a little bit impossible for me cause im from Portugal (you know...that little country left to Spain? :) )
But... if i had the money to go england on this summer i think i would accept the invitation. (im saying england because i believe many shining members i've met here are from there)

:thumbsup:
ShiningLover

Postby CPilko » Thu Apr 26 2007 11:40am

Well...this forum took off didn't it(?) lol!

Seeing as im the only one writing in this forum, i would like 2 just take some time out from the Shining Force world, and scream in anger at the complete betrayal of fans everywhere that occured in Spider-Man 3.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

CPilko

Return to SFIII Translation Project