Sorry if this does not exactly go in line

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02 2013 11:46pm
by SF3nut
Long ago my friend had this game for the Saturn. He had all the discs and we used Action Replay to play 2 and 3. Back then you all had screen shots of the chat sequences that were translated. Now i played the PC version you all are doing the translations for and that was nice, but I miss the real thing so i ordered a saturn off ebay as well as disc 1 2 and 3 and an action replay so i can play it.
Sorry for the back ground story, to get to the point, is there anyone out there who still has those translated screen shots or the translated script that i can print out and use seeing as how i cant upload the translations you all are doing to my saturn?

Re: Sorry if this does not exactly go in line

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03 2013 1:26am
by Swalchy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03 2013 1:53am
by legalize freedom
You can use the patch on a Saturn if it's mod-chipped.

Very popular way of playing. Really, that's the way it was meant to be played.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03 2013 9:08pm
by SF3nut
Hmmm i failed at finding it i guess Swalchy, but thank you so much for the links.
I will have to look into this chip mod you speak of Legalize, that would be amazing to be able to play it on my saturn with the words fixed right there. just to be sure, an Action Replay wont make it so that can be done will it? cause thats what i was going to use so i could play the jp discs on the NA saturn.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03 2013 9:50pm
by legalize freedom
Depending on what kind of Saturn you have, chipping can be very easy.

http://www.segastyle.com/saturnmod.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03 2013 9:59pm
by SF3nut
ty legalize, idk that i have the guts to tryin solder it. it would be heart breaking to screw the system up, i actually managed to locate an unopened still in the box system lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15 2013 10:21pm
by Kalkano
Google "Saturn Swap Trick".

I do that with an Action Replay, and a non-chipped Saturn. Works fine.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16 2013 4:19am
by SF3nut
thanx kalkano think ill give that a shot