Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Website Help

Ultimate Guide to Shining Force I

Discussion about the original classic Genesis/Mega Drive game. Posts about the GBA remake belong in the forum below.

Website Help

Postby Wolf » Fri Oct 07 2016 9:56am

Hello new friends! I am admittedly quite a novice to the Shining Force series and community. The reason I am posting in this forum is because I plan on playing Shining Force I, after playing Shining Force II. I used Moogie's Shining Force II website to great avail. It was informative, easy to use, and quite colorful! However, I am having a little trouble using the Shining Force I website effectively. It appears as if my browser/computer (I tried both Chrome and IE) does not automatically format the website the same way it did for the SF2 site.

I have posted the two links below:
SF2 Website: Autoformats perfectly: http://sf2.shiningforcecentral.com/shining_force_ii.html
SF1 Website (The one I'm having trouble with): http://sf1.shiningforcecentral.com/shining_force.html

If anyone has a way to make the SF1 website work a little more like the sf2 (Without the static scroll box) please let me know.

Thank you very much. I really do appreciate any and all help. Cheers! :)
Wolf

Re: Website Help

Postby Helldhaz » Sun Oct 09 2016 10:55am

Sadly the SF1 site's a bit of a forgotten relic, the layout/formatting's been left unchanged for fifteen years! As someone who prefers the first game I'm all too used to it being left in the shade by the second :p

If you're struggling with it you may prefer using the pages on FantasyAnime or RPGClassics instead. Plus if there's anything you want to discuss or ask about, feel free to post on here.
Helldhaz

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby Wolf » Tue Oct 11 2016 9:29pm

Thanks Helldhaz! I figured as much, but I was a bit afraid maybe I was missing an updated link or something. Oh well. The two links you sent me are going to help a lot. :)
Wolf

Postby Helldhaz » Tue Oct 25 2016 9:12am

No problem. I realised I should reply because you can't double post on here!
Helldhaz

Shining Member
Shining Member

Return to Shining Force