Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

SF Character Translations

From one of the Worldbooks

Discussion about the original classic Genesis/Mega Drive game. Posts about the GBA remake belong in the forum below.

Re: SF Character Translations

Postby DomingoRules! » Sat Mar 07 2015 7:24pm

Zin wrote:Which brings me to my love of Domingo, perhaps my favorite rpg character of all time,

:approve:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Mr GURVMLK
PSN Account: Mr_GURVMLK
Nintendo ID: Mr_GURVMLK
3DS Friend Code: 1246-8952-3737
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Mr GURVMLK
PSN Account: Mr_GURVMLK
Nintendo ID: Mr_GURVMLK
3DS Friend Code: 1246-8952-3737
DomingoRules!

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Poteito » Mon Oct 19 2015 3:09pm

And here i am about a year and some months later, reading the entire topic again, as a some sort of present given to myself (today is my birthday). I just love this, and im glad to see, that this topic it's not definetly dead and that will go on, telling to every SF1 lover all of this great data. It was refreshing reading this all again. Lot of stuff i just forgot and will be of use now that im directing a game of Pathfinder, heavily based on Shining Force: The legacy of great intention's story. Love to all of you and again, many thanks for your work TUM.
Poteito

Postby Caedmonball19 » Thu Aug 18 2016 9:28pm

That is funny tomorrow is my birthday and I am rereading this section :) Must be a mandatory birthday ritual. I wish we had a truly translated guide book to look through. It would be a thing of beauty. This is a very nice thread put together. Thanks again for everyone that pitched in.
Caedmonball19

The Black Sheep
Shining Hero

Postby TheUnknownMarine » Fri Oct 14 2016 6:26am

Poteito wrote:And here i am about a year and some months later, reading the entire topic again, as a some sort of present given to myself (today is my birthday). I just love this, and im glad to see, that this topic it's not definetly dead and that will go on, telling to every SF1 lover all of this great data. It was refreshing reading this all again. Lot of stuff i just forgot and will be of use now that im directing a game of Pathfinder, heavily based on Shining Force: The legacy of great intention's story. Love to all of you and again, many thanks for your work TUM.

You're welcome, but honestly, all I did was bring it to the attention of O'Neill and supply him with the scans (which in turn were supplied to me by someone else.)

I have no idea where he is, but I hope he's doing well.
TheUnknownMarine

Master Narrator
Shining Legend

Previous

Return to Shining Force