Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Announcements Announcements
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Welcome to the New SFC Forums!

Always check this forum first!

Welcome to the New SFC Forums!

Postby Moogie » Mon Jan 31 2011 5:46pm

Hi folks and thanks for bearing with me while the move was taking place. It's been a heck of a lot of work and I want to say a massive, massive thank you to BoneIdol for all his invaluable help. Without him we would not have everything ported over so wonderfully, nor our shiny new avatar reservation system!

The new look & new system will take some getting used to, for all of us - I hope we all adjust well!

I know I still need to add a couple of new forums, as well as modifying the post/topic icons etc - but for now they will do. Please let me know if I've made any glaring mistakes anywhere.

Some of you may need to modify your sigs to make them work properly here, likewise you may have to change some of your user profile settings, such as enabling your sig etc.

I'm aware a few posts in the SFC News forum are buggered up at the moment and I will fix these when I get the chance. Right now I have other matters to attend to.

So, without further ado, welcome back to SFC.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, and we staffers may need to go around re-stickying topics in some forums - won't take long but I don't have time right now!

Please use the Forum Trouble Tickets & Requests forum when reporting any problems/feature requests etc for the new board. The priority at the moment will be to deal with problems of course!
The SFC Forum RPG is now live! Enjoy :)
rpg.php
The SFC Forum RPG is now live! Enjoy :)
rpg.php
Moogie

Goddess of all things Shining
Administrator

Return to Announcements