Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Announcements Announcements
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Rules Updated/New Avatars

Always check this forum first!

Rules Updated/New Avatars

Postby Moogie » Thu Sep 16 2010 12:25pm

Just letting you know I updated the rules this morning - nothing major, just a bit of information about avatar reservations now expiring if a member goes AWOL for 6 months or more.

I have already applied this to inactive members, and you should find almost 200 avatars back in the gallery now. You can also view which avies are still reserved by checking the 'reserved' folder of the avatar gallery - although of course you can't select those ones!

I'm also in the process of uploading a bunch of new avatars, since I've gotten a bit behind. Yesterday I added some from Shining Road and also over 100 from EXA. I've just this minute finished upping more than 50 from Shining Wind and hope to crack on with some for Feather (yay!!) and Cross (hmmm) later on. Hearts to follow!

By all means if you have a Shining avatar which you'd like added just drop me a line and send it to me and I'll try to add it in. Do make sure it's not already here, but reserved please.

Enjoy :)
The SFC Forum RPG is now live! Enjoy :)
rpg.php
rpg.php
Moogie

Goddess of all things Shining
Administrator

Re: Rules Updated/New Avatars

Postby Moogie » Fri Sep 17 2010 1:01pm

Have just added 127 Shining Force Feather avatars :D

Am toying with swapping mine to this lovely one of Tiida, having used Mao for years.

Oooh, decisions, decisions!
rpg.php
rpg.php
Moogie

Goddess of all things Shining
Administrator

Return to Announcements