SitDEditorAlphav04 -How do you edit/replace foes?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05 2019 6:13pm
by Landstalker
Hey all,

As i cant get SitDEditorAlphav05 to work im using SitDEditorAlphav04 it opens!

1.) Can someone tell me how to replace for example SLIMY OOZE with PUNKINHEAD. ?

2.) How to populate certain chests with different items?

Many Thanks in advance! :excited:

:thumbsup:

Re: SitDEditorAlphav04 -How do you edit/replace foes?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19 2019 12:51pm
by Morath
The SitD editor thread is viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14869&hilit=editor

In it, there are different versions of different editors. The most up to date editor for enemies seems to be SitDEditorAlphav9.zip. The most up to date map editor seems to be SitDMapEditv02.zip. It's possible installing visual basic runtimes or C++ runtimes through windows update could make some programs work that do not. SitDEditorAlphav05 crashes for me also.

1) Using SitDEditorAlphav04 I changed all the fields of enemy 0 (SLIMY OOZE) to the numbers that enemy 16 (PUNKINHEAD) has. I met a couple SLIMY OOZE a few steps into the labyrinth with all the stats and appearance of PUNKINHEAD, which did not go well for for me ;p

So, the things you want to do are possible (see the Shining in the Darkness 2.0 Battle Editon thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23626).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21 2019 8:40am
by Landstalker
Hi Morath,

can you give me a direct link to SitDEditorAlphav9.zip. i can only see 05 as the latest, cant find the other. Maybe you know how to do this? But how can i for example make Blackbone appear at a caertain point in maze 0?

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05 2019 12:20am
by Morath
Here ya go: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4g8q3omf ... 9.zip/file

As far as making BLACKBONE pop up on floor one: I do not know how to do that with these tools. BLACKBONE is enemy with id 108 and there is a tab that says "map editor" but as far as I can tell only the functionality to view maps is implemented so it's unlikely that the editor has the ability to place these special enemies.