Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Off-Topic Forums General Chatter
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Bored members discuss penis bones.

Want to talk about something other than Shining Force? Go ahead!

Re: Bored members discuss penis bones.

Postby Cyric » Wed Jan 11 2017 2:44am

Streaming Live
WARNING: SPOILER!
Founder of SFC's Kids Club - Proudly Brainwashing children since 2004.

Author of The Ballad of Vankar

Initial Owner - Thief Trophy SFCRPGv2

Felix qui potest rerum cognoscere causas...
Founder of SFC's Kids Club - Proudly Brainwashing children since 2004.

Author of The Ballad of Vankar

Initial Owner - Thief Trophy SFCRPGv2

Felix qui potest rerum cognoscere causas...
Cyric

Tyrannosaurus Sex
Shining Legend

Postby Assassins » Wed Jan 11 2017 5:38am

Ah, the Russian leaks are out
The failblood.

On the battlefield, when everything is chaos/ you have nothing but the way you feel, your strategy and a sword/ just think of the life you'll have together after the war
The failblood.

On the battlefield, when everything is chaos/ you have nothing but the way you feel, your strategy and a sword/ just think of the life you'll have together after the war
Assassins

Mentat
Shining Legend

Postby Swalchy » Wed Jan 11 2017 6:38am

http://sf3trans.shiningforcecentral.com ... ropalooza/

Those of your around/near should get your arse down there!
The Way To Yahuweh

Salibu: 20/08/10 wrote:You have all been Swalched.

Damn I've been here a long f*cking time...
The Way To Yahuweh

Salibu: 20/08/10 wrote:You have all been Swalched.

Damn I've been here a long f*cking time...
Swalchy

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Pingurules » Wed Jan 11 2017 2:07pm

Swalchy wrote:http://sf3trans.shiningforcecentral.com/2017/01/04/sfiii-translation-at-retropalooza/

Those of your around/near should get your arse down there!

This is why I'm kinda sad why there's almost no commotion of video gaming in non-Japan-and-Korea Asia, much less Sega video gaming.
For some reason, I find the majority of birds to be irresistibly cute.

SFC RPG: Wins-14 Losses-684 Escapes-57

Pingurules

That One Birdman
Shining Hero

Postby Chaos Wizard » Wed Jan 11 2017 2:22pm

I would totally go, but I won't be in the area for another month after retropalooza.
Chaos Wizard

Contemno Repletus
Shining Legend

Postby Ghostly Jenn » Fri Jan 13 2017 1:52am

Chaos Wizard wrote:Is it bad that all I had to do was read the title of that video to start breaking into Village People dancing?

Only if you don't support your arachnid brother tapping dat ass at the end of the vid.
Ghostly Jenn

Greetings Traveler
Shining Legend

Postby Assassins » Fri Jan 13 2017 5:51am

How's it goin, Jenn
The failblood.

The failblood.

Assassins

Mentat
Shining Legend

Postby Ghostly Jenn » Fri Jan 13 2017 7:26am

Its going i guess. Marked a couple things off my bucket list: drive thru a snow storm, punch a ferret in the face, and teach at least one of them how to dance.

Snow storm wasnt that bad, wouldnt recommend in my car. Im just apathetic right now and got lucky simply because my car is heavy.

I didnt mean to punch jippa in the face, she war danced at me when i went to tickle her and i ended up punching her in the face by accident.

One day when i came in from either work or pet shopping i was singing and dancing to some styx song i think it was. The ferrets were both standing up against the cage but it was actually adam who observed me and swayed his hips on beat with me. I stopped and said, "You gon' dance for me bog daddy!?" and bobbed my head on beat while swaying my hips. He watched again and repeated the same motion on beat for a bit longer.

I guess the last was a bit longer than intended oh well. The snow is basically all melted now.
Ghostly Jenn

Greetings Traveler
Shining Legend

Postby Earl » Sat Jan 14 2017 4:35am

Ha. I want to get a new car at some point, but I worry about the snowy driving. I know pretty well what level of bullshit I can and can't get away with in my car now. I don't want to be like the super cautious people who act like they've never seen snow before, or like the reckless daredevils who have no concept of 'bad idea'.
Earl

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Rune » Sat Jan 14 2017 4:42am

Last week I got to watch multiple fuckfaces not know what to do and run red lights. That is to say, they were driving faster than they should have and suddenly realized there was no chance of slowing down in time for the intersection.

It's always nice to see someone enter an intersection when they've had a red light for a couple seconds. Or as I call it, traffic light rape.
Bury me with my money.
Bury me with my money.
Rune

Shut the feck up fatty.
Shining Legend

Postby MXC » Sat Jan 14 2017 5:12am

I get frustrated with people that are approaching a yellow light, ready to turn right with someone in the opposing lane trying to turn left, sitting in the intersection. (switch it, other side drivers), and the person turning right runs through the yellow/red. People aren't considerate enough to stop at the light that they can turn on while red in 5 seconds.
MXC

Shining Legend

Postby Omega Entity » Sat Jan 14 2017 8:27am

I always wait until either the opposite left-turn lane is clear, or if the oncoming vehicle is far enough back that I can make my turn without them having to slow down further to accommodate me.
(8:23:45 PM) ehow1990: stupid question: why do you have hay there?
(8:23:54 PM) YsFanatic18: She was feedigng horses
(8:23:58 PM) MXC0Spike: Barn sex
(8:24:07 PM) ahath714: She stuffs.
(8:24:39 PM) ehow1990: ask a stupid question and everybody has an answer XD
(8:23:45 PM) ehow1990: stupid question: why do you have hay there?
(8:23:54 PM) YsFanatic18: She was feedigng horses
(8:23:58 PM) MXC0Spike: Barn sex
(8:24:07 PM) ahath714: She stuffs.
(8:24:39 PM) ehow1990: ask a stupid question and everybody has an answer XD
Omega Entity

*jiggle*
Shining Legend

Postby Assassins » Sat Jan 14 2017 2:52pm

The holocaust deniers are out in force today on YouTube.
The failblood.

The failblood.

Assassins

Mentat
Shining Legend

Postby Chaos Wizard » Sat Jan 14 2017 3:19pm

They are called Trump Supporters these days.

I suppose you could probably also include Le Pen supporters to that as well. Seriously what the f*ck world?
Chaos Wizard

Contemno Repletus
Shining Legend

Postby Assassins » Sat Jan 14 2017 3:37pm

How do you respond to someone who calls you an inbred hick and calls Hitler a hero in the same sentence? All I can do is laugh
The failblood.

The failblood.

Assassins

Mentat
Shining Legend

Postby Pingurules » Sat Jan 14 2017 5:51pm

Assassins wrote:How do you respond to someone who calls you an inbred hick and calls Hitler a hero in the same sentence? All I can do is laugh

"Well that's just like your opinion man"

Pingurules

That One Birdman
Shining Hero

Postby Ghostly Jenn » Sun Jan 15 2017 7:49am

These days i just say, "thanks man" in as sincere a tone without sounding sarcastic. Let them figure it out for themselves whether or not i legitimately took it as a compliment or not. I find its better to do that than try and fight backwith someone who likely uses their feces for playdough.

On another note i dont actually believe all trump supporters are neo-nazis. I know some decent trump supporters despite the fact i dont agree with their choice of vote.
Ghostly Jenn

Greetings Traveler
Shining Legend

Postby Chaos Wizard » Sun Jan 15 2017 12:19pm

I try a little bit more everyday to understand other people, to accept them and try not to judge them too harshly. The first thing I seem to see everyday waking up and reading the news is a new Tweet or a series of Tweets from Donald Trump. The President of the United States.

That used to be a title that begrudgingly held honor and demanded some level of respect even at my most anarchic and pessimistic. The White house was a place of reverence, duty and judgement for better of for worse. Now it's a f*cking reality show, and the Presidency means nothing to me.

I have a small library of biographies of the Presidents, and more on the history of the United States, because despite greatly disliking the psychology of those who call themselves patriots, wrap themselves up in the flag and possess images of bad ass looking Bald Eagles I do love my country and what it stands for in theory. Despite all of the travesties and injustices it has done; evils that I cannot condone or the comparatively short history as so frequently pointed out by countries with much older stories, it's mine.

I try to think about the divisions of the time of Revolutionary War, the sharply divided schisms of early political minds and parties, and Pre-Civil War era divisions and thinking of the despair and resentment that must have been felt on both sides. I try to remember that those men and women must have felt a great deal of despair, fear, and worry, and I try to remember that this, hopefully will be one more past division for my children to remember only vaguely as that greater history continues. and those wounds and divisions heal and it's people march forward into a new chapter of American coexistence.
I sincerely hope that be the case.

Sorry for being sappy, but I for one have very real and legitimate fears. I'll put aside my anger and admit my cowardice in lashing out at uncertainty. My resentments at a direction I see as both shameful and the greatest single mistake this country has made in decades, and that's saying quite a bit given the global climate that we as a nation have greatly contributed to it's current plight, and what I truly believe is yet it's darkest hour, and I honestly don't believe most of the men and women in this nation understand the full gravity of the implications and irresponsibility that we have collectively unleashed upon the world, and the mar upon the face of our values and traditions, in particular those that are unanimously recognized despite our political differences.

I hope and pray that damage is done quickly, mercifully, and with the least long term effects so that my children might grow up and be proud of where they come from and the history of their homeland, while having the mind to embrace the world and humanity as a whole. Not in nationalism but as an aspect of their greater persons.

I don't believe that the millions of Americans that voted for Donald Trump are all racist, or hicks, or even white or male. I do believe they were and possibly still are given his 37% approval rating prior to even taking the oath of office amidst scandals concerning some of our greatest political rivals, and thoughts of retribution against us by those who a few short months ago were cordial and amiable allies, misguided, and greatly mistaken in their judgment.

Only time will tell where this path leads for better of for worse.

Assassins: It's because they are too confused and defensive to be analytical or logical while they lash out at others when they themselves don't know who or what they are.
Chaos Wizard

Contemno Repletus
Shining Legend

Postby Corsair » Mon Jan 16 2017 2:11am

Beautifully written sentiment sir.

I have nothing to contribute, but on a wholly unrelated note - Why does Bowie's later material get so little love? Some of that shit's just as good as, if not better than the more critically attended early years, and reflects a forward movement of his previous expressions. It just seems so tragic that (with the exception of Hours, which is just kind of meh) that everything from Outside onwards just seems to get ignored. Goddamn travesty.
Corsair

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

PreviousNext

Return to General Chatter