Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Off-Topic Forums Newbie Training Grounds
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Yo!

Introduction

A place to welcome new members, and give them the opportunity to settle in, ask questions about the rules if they're not sure about any etc :) A good place to make your first post!

Yo!

Postby Maeths » Sat Nov 10 2018 12:26pm

Heeeello!

Well, this is not my first post here and I've actually had an account for a while, I've just not been very active (sorry).

So I'm a 30+ teacher from Sweden (doubt you have many of these here) and I started playing these games back in the 90's when the genesis was the hottest thing you could own, apart from a VHS player ("A what?" "Never mind"). Since then I've kept playing the games through emulation and eventually getting a genesis (or mega drive her in EU) again. Also bought a saturn to be able to play the Shining Games I had missed out on during the years I didn't pay attention to new game releases.

Anyways, atm I'm doing an LP of Shining Force III for my youtube page, which is focused on showcasing all the old sega games I enjoyed as a kid. Choosing almost exclusively sega games because everyone already knows about nintendo, so it's not a matter of taking sides or anything.

So yeah, if you have some time to kill, you're welcome to drop by: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLCv6Xdj2EY7NXqIr1lGrbA?view_as=subscriber

Ciao!
Maeths

Return to Newbie Training Grounds