Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Off-Topic Forums Newbie Training Grounds
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Howdy all!

A place to welcome new members, and give them the opportunity to settle in, ask questions about the rules if they're not sure about any etc :) A good place to make your first post!

Howdy all!

Postby IrishNinja » Thu Dec 21 2017 11:08pm

Been meaning to sign up for ages now, thought i did prior but looks like i was wrong - I was a huge fan of both Darkness & Force 1 on the genesis but missed too much of the series after that, so a couple years ago i ran through CD & 2 and loved them both.

though a diehard Sega fan growing up, i was heartbroken at the Saturn's launch price and ultimately passed on what turned out to be one of my favorite libraries in gaming when i finally dove in about 4 or more years back. it took a while to find SF III scenario 1 (US) for less than $100, but when i finally got around to it, it was worth every penny.

this year i'd decided to see the trilogy through & while i have the imports, i couldn't thank this community enough for providing an invaluable resource in whats's so far been a top-tier fan translation effort! i'm on version 1.8 (i think it is?) and can honestly say i'd not know this wasn't an official release if i missed the opening tags, haha.

so yeah, good to meet you all & again thanks so much for allowing so many to play through this wonderful trilogy. i'm pretty far along - Gracia's looking to undergo his first trial later tonight - so wish me luck!
IrishNinja

Re: Howdy all!

Postby Dandy » Sat Jan 13 2018 8:10am

Welcome to the board!
Dandy

Shining Member
Shining Member

Re: Howdy all!

Postby DiegoMM » Sun Jan 14 2018 2:21pm

Wlecome :D
I learned english playing Shining Force 2!
I learned english playing Shining Force 2!
DiegoMM

Shining Member
Shining Member

Return to Newbie Training Grounds