Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Off-Topic Forums Newbie Training Grounds
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Hello everyone! - I loved moogie's phpbb rpg!

A place to welcome new members, and give them the opportunity to settle in, ask questions about the rules if they're not sure about any etc :) A good place to make your first post!

Hello everyone! - I loved moogie's phpbb rpg!

Postby Drazek » Thu May 18 2017 11:24am

Hi there!

I've always been a massive fan of the Shining Force series of games and games of this type ;D

I must admit that I found this website YEARS ago when Moogie was actively maintaining her Moogie's RPG PHPBB mod and I loved it! i'm a web developer myself and I maintained my own copy of Moogie's RPG for years until PHPBB hit v3.0 and moogie's was no longer supported :(

I've recently started trying to build my own version of a php rpg game based on my past experience from moogies :)

I did wonder if it was possible to find a copy of the original moogie's rpg source code that I could take reference from... but it appears to have disappeared from the internet! This cannot be! please tell me you guys still have a copy of this mod for posterity if anything? I would so love to get my hands on a copy :O

*waves* thanks, Draz.
Drazek

Re: Hello everyone! - I loved moogie's phpbb rpg!

Postby Dandy » Thu May 25 2017 5:44am

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully somebody can help you in what you are looking for.
Dandy

Shining Member
Shining Member

Re: Hello everyone! - I loved moogie's phpbb rpg!

Postby Kaihaku » Tue Jun 06 2017 12:16am

Wish that I could help. I did download it a few years over a decade ago but unfortunately those files are long gone. Hope you manage to find what you're looking for...
The Once and Future Kai
"The quick brown vox jumps ofer the lazy dog"
The Once and Future Kai
"The quick brown vox jumps ofer the lazy dog"
Kaihaku

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Return to Newbie Training Grounds