Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Off-Topic Forums Newbie Training Grounds
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Howdy folks

Long-time fan, new time forum-goer

A place to welcome new members, and give them the opportunity to settle in, ask questions about the rules if they're not sure about any etc :) A good place to make your first post!

Howdy folks

Postby Gilliam » Sun May 14 2017 1:01am

Hello! I'm not used to forums but here goes:

I'm Pat, a fan of the older games for about 17 years due to only having a Genesis with SF, SitD, and Comix Zone for about the first 7 years of my life. It's always been a thing that stuck with me throughout my life, and may be the reason I enjoy Fire Emblem as much as I do nowadays

I've noticed the hacks and other fun stuff ya guys got and this led to me joining this place. I hope to stay for a while!

Cheers from Michigan. :)
Gilliam

Re: Howdy folks

Postby Dandy » Thu May 25 2017 5:41am

Gilliam wrote:Hello! I'm not used to forums but here goes:

I'm Pat, a fan of the older games for about 17 years due to only having a Genesis with SF, SitD, and Comix Zone for about the first 7 years of my life. It's always been a thing that stuck with me throughout my life, and may be the reason I enjoy Fire Emblem as much as I do nowadays

I've noticed the hacks and other fun stuff ya guys got and this led to me joining this place. I hope to stay for a while!

Cheers from Michigan. :)

Hello Pat and welcome to the forum. I still have my Genesis and SF/SF II games. Probably my favorite system I owned, time considered.
Dandy

Shining Member
Shining Member

Return to Newbie Training Grounds