Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Off-Topic Forums Newbie Training Grounds
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Hey all

just drifting by

A place to welcome new members, and give them the opportunity to settle in, ask questions about the rules if they're not sure about any etc :) A good place to make your first post!

Hey all

Postby Lancet » Fri Aug 12 2016 10:59pm

Stumbled upon here a couple of weeks ago while desperately seeking info on Shining Tears. Couldn't find the info, but ended up deriving it myself and posted the results of my research into the game's side missions and their trigger. Also posted some info I had compiled on Shining Soul.

Probably won't be around too often, but I'll post any info I have that isn't very common for these obscure games should I ever find more.
Lancet

Re: Hey all

Postby Ghostly Jenn » Mon Aug 15 2016 3:39am

I read your post and definitely forgot to say something. Sorry. :(

welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay. :) EXA is my personal favorite from the ps2 games.
I don't know how to be [...]; it doesn't get better and it doesn't get easier. I can't keep lying to myself saying I'm gonna change, I'm poison. I come from poison, I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy; I have nothing to show for the life that I've lived and I have nobody in my life who's better off for having known me.
I don't know how to be [...]; it doesn't get better and it doesn't get easier. I can't keep lying to myself saying I'm gonna change, I'm poison. I come from poison, I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy; I have nothing to show for the life that I've lived and I have nobody in my life who's better off for having known me.
Ghostly Jenn

Greetings Traveler
Shining Legend

Re: Hey all

Postby DiegoMM » Mon Aug 15 2016 10:39pm

Hi, welcome.
I really apreciate more shining tears info
Interesting articles about true things shining: http://www.everystudent.com/
Interesting articles about true things shining: http://www.everystudent.com/
DiegoMM

Shining Member
Shining Member