Hello everyone :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22 2016 5:48am
by Heldane
Hello there!

My name is Daniel, I'm 32 years old and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The first time I played a SF was SF2 for Genesis, more than 20 years ago and I just fell in love right there. Afterwards I played SF1 and loved it as well, followed by Shining the Holy Ark and then SFCD.

But the one I really enjoyed playing was SF3 Sc1, for Saturn. I'm going through the other scenarios now and I'm having such a great time that it's by far the game I'm playing the most.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Re: Hello everyone :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25 2016 2:58am
by Ghostly Jenn
Oh, no one greeted you yet. I've been posting a lot and waiting for someone else to say hello but I guess I'll go ahead and do it. :p

Hello new friend, I'm awkward and this is SFC. I was hoping you would get a better greeting than from me. Shining Force II is my personal favorite (but I haven't played many of the series to be honest), but I actually didn't beat it until about five years after I first played it. Of course my favorite video game character is in Shining Force I so I guess it's ok.

Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums. It's a bit quieter than it once was but I'm sure if I keep posting the way I have been as of late then it'll seem just like the old days. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01 2016 4:19am
by Dandy
Hello and welcome to the board. I'm on the verge of finally beating SF I after it's eluded me for years and have SF II waiting for me on deck. Looking at hopefully playing SF III for the first time after that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30 2016 8:29pm
by Balbazak
Ghostly Adam wrote:I'm awkward and this is SFC.

I missed you Ghosty. :D

Welcome to the forums Daniel! Heldane, that's an interesting name, is that from something? And oh yes, SF2 is the best, no doubt about it.

:music: Welcome
To the Jungle! :music: