Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Off-Topic Forums Newbie Training Grounds
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Hello everyone :)

A place to welcome new members, and give them the opportunity to settle in, ask questions about the rules if they're not sure about any etc :) A good place to make your first post!

Hello everyone :)

Postby Heldane » Mon Feb 22 2016 5:48am

Hello there!

My name is Daniel, I'm 32 years old and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The first time I played a SF was SF2 for Genesis, more than 20 years ago and I just fell in love right there. Afterwards I played SF1 and loved it as well, followed by Shining the Holy Ark and then SFCD.

But the one I really enjoyed playing was SF3 Sc1, for Saturn. I'm going through the other scenarios now and I'm having such a great time that it's by far the game I'm playing the most.

Cheers! :thumbsup:
Heldane

Re: Hello everyone :)

Postby Ghostly Jenn » Thu Feb 25 2016 2:58am

Oh, no one greeted you yet. I've been posting a lot and waiting for someone else to say hello but I guess I'll go ahead and do it. :p

Hello new friend, I'm awkward and this is SFC. I was hoping you would get a better greeting than from me. Shining Force II is my personal favorite (but I haven't played many of the series to be honest), but I actually didn't beat it until about five years after I first played it. Of course my favorite video game character is in Shining Force I so I guess it's ok.

Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums. It's a bit quieter than it once was but I'm sure if I keep posting the way I have been as of late then it'll seem just like the old days. :lol:
I don't know how to be [...]; it doesn't get better and it doesn't get easier. I can't keep lying to myself saying I'm gonna change, I'm poison. I come from poison, I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy; I have nothing to show for the life that I've lived and I have nobody in my life who's better off for having known me.
I don't know how to be [...]; it doesn't get better and it doesn't get easier. I can't keep lying to myself saying I'm gonna change, I'm poison. I come from poison, I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy; I have nothing to show for the life that I've lived and I have nobody in my life who's better off for having known me.
Ghostly Jenn

Greetings Traveler
Shining Legend

Postby Dandy » Tue Mar 01 2016 4:19am

Hello and welcome to the board. I'm on the verge of finally beating SF I after it's eluded me for years and have SF II waiting for me on deck. Looking at hopefully playing SF III for the first time after that.
Dandy

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby Balbazak » Wed Mar 30 2016 8:29pm

Ghostly Adam wrote:I'm awkward and this is SFC.

I missed you Ghosty. :D

Welcome to the forums Daniel! Heldane, that's an interesting name, is that from something? And oh yes, SF2 is the best, no doubt about it.

:music: Welcome
To the Jungle! :music:
Balbazak can often be heard, saying "I like stars" while being drunk.

:thumbsup:
Balbazak can often be heard, saying "I like stars" while being drunk.

:thumbsup:
Balbazak

The Star Lord
Shining Legend

Return to Newbie Training Grounds