Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Off-Topic Forums Newbie Training Grounds
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

First Post

Short intro of another Shining fan...

A place to welcome new members, and give them the opportunity to settle in, ask questions about the rules if they're not sure about any etc :) A good place to make your first post!

First Post

Postby shining_nexus » Thu Jan 17 2019 10:29am

Shining Force was my first Shining game and have fell in love with the series since then. Well, more so the older entries, and I'm still holding out for a Camelot developed Shining game. There's something about the games design and presentation that draws me in. The artwork especially is what I adore so much. Shining Force was the game that got me into turn based strategy RPGs and introduced me to other game series like Fire Emblem.

I'm currently playing Shining in the Darkness (drawing maps are so fun) and looking forward to playing Shining Resonance. I love playing games and I own a Switch, PS4, 3DS, and PC. I like all kinds of genres, but my favorite are RPGs.

Fun fact, I was a member of this site a long time ago. Looking forward to sharing my passion for all things Shining with the community.
shining_nexus

Re: First Post

Postby Dandy » Wed Jan 30 2019 9:06am

Welcome to the board!

I'm been procrastinating, but hopefully will start up SF3 soon
Dandy

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby DiegoMM » Wed Jan 30 2019 2:36pm

Welcome!

My first shining game was Shining II and im in love with the series since after.
Speaking...tires me.
Fighting...tires me
I'm tired.
Speaking...tires me.
Fighting...tires me
I'm tired.
DiegoMM

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby shining_nexus » Mon Feb 04 2019 1:41am

Thanks!

I wish I still had my Saturn and SF3 game. I would love to play it again. We need a Switch version! SF2 was a great game and I feel they should re-master the game.
shining_nexus

Return to Newbie Training Grounds