Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Off-Topic Forums Newbie Training Grounds
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Hello there :)

A place to welcome new members, and give them the opportunity to settle in, ask questions about the rules if they're not sure about any etc :) A good place to make your first post!

Hello there :)

Postby DarkSynbios » Mon Sep 03 2018 8:01pm

Hello guys! My name is Leonidas I've been Sega fan for 3 decades and going on, I visit the site for many years and today I took the opportunity to say hello to this great community :D . I love Shining Force games and mostly SF3 because it was the one who bring me first time to RPG/Strategic games and still my favourite one.
( a little story be my side) Back in days my favourite console it was the Sega Saturn and support it a lot buying nice games and never regret it, but when came the year 1998 I knew I don't see much stuff from Saturn but I don't give up and continue buying the last games which is not only 4 but more from 10. The only game who keep in interesting to play again and again it was Shining Force 3, man I still have the feeling inside me when played first time the game, the scenario, the battle system, the incredible effects etc. Now I'm back again to finish all scenarios starting again from SC1. :)

Thats all! Happy to be member on this community!

"Thanatos give me the power!"

(Sorry for my bad English)
DarkSynbios

Re: Hello there :)

Postby thepeaguy » Mon Sep 17 2018 1:42am

Heya.

It's quiet here now. It used to thrive 14 years ago. Then again, I wasn't much of a regular when I first posted in late 2002.

Enjoy your time here. Hopefully, you'll make some like minded acquaintances along the way.
thepeaguy

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Re: Hello there :)

Postby LordOddEye » Thu Sep 27 2018 7:46pm

Hello DarkSynbios.

Welcome friend it's a pleasure to have you here! There is some awesome people here. I think you'd be happy to know someone is making a SF3 fan project in the fanwork forums. The pleasure is mine to meet you

Best Regards,

LordOddEye
Creator of the Shining Force Gaiden Final Conflict Remake:

https://forums.shiningforcecentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=40095
Creator of the Shining Force Gaiden Final Conflict Remake:

https://forums.shiningforcecentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=40095
LordOddEye

Shining Member
Shining Member

Return to Newbie Training Grounds