Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Fanwork
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

SHINING FORCE II REMAKE - Granseal (BIG ANNOUNCEMENT)

Check out this remake of Granseal, i'm sure that shining force 2 fans will be more than satisfied

Share, discuss or get ideas for your Shining Fanwork here! Anything from fanfic and fanart to homebrew Shining games and midi composition!

SHINING FORCE II REMAKE - Granseal (BIG ANNOUNCEMENT)

Postby DarkOddEye22 » Wed May 10 2017 8:11pm

Hello everyone so, i've been working hard at this project so i think that is ready to check out. My dream has always been seeing Shining Force 2 in 3d. Minecraft has 3d graphics and plus, you can build what ever you want so i took advantage of it and started this new awesome project by myself. I already saw some pretty old shining force 2 projects on minecraft for The pc from thepersianversion so i thought i could Kinda revive the project. I'm almost finishing Granseal to make it starting. Here's the video on YouTube if you guys wanna check it out by any chance: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8227k8vLU0

P.s Please Let me know what do you guys think of it , have a splendid day to you all. :excited: :thumbsup:

UPDATE: NOW THAT MINECRAFT INTRODUCED THE BETTER TOGETHER UPDATE, YOU CAN PLAY WITH OVER 4 PLATFORMS XBOX ONE, PS4, WINDOWS 10 AND ANDROID/IOS WHICH LEADS ME TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT IF YOU EVER WANT TO HELP ME REMAKING SHINING FORCE II ON MINECRAFT (BECAUSE BELIEVE ME IT DOES TAKE ALOT OF TIME AND WORK) YOU CAN HELP ME OUT THANKS TO THIS NEW CROSSPLAY UPDATE,IF YOU HAVE TIME
OBVIOUSLY
Last edited by DarkOddEye22 on Mon Aug 28 2017 8:21pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkOddEye22

Re: SHINING FORCE II REMAKE - Granseal

Postby DarkOddEye22 » Wed May 10 2017 9:21pm

Thank you!

I'm now almost finishing the Arc Valley or Ground Seal Tower, i'll also upload that too, once finished, so stay tuned ;)
DarkOddEye22

Postby Chaoswizard98 » Thu May 11 2017 4:46pm

Man, I really need to finish the interiors on my Guardiana re-master >.<
Nonetheless, good job on this! I cant wait to see how the rest turns out!
Creator of the GameMaker Shining Engine and "The Legend of Syro" Fan Game. (WIP)
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26022
Creator of the GameMaker Shining Engine and "The Legend of Syro" Fan Game. (WIP)
Chaoswizard98

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby DarkOddEye22 » Thu May 11 2017 7:46pm

I saw your Guardiana re-master world on Minecraft, it was more than wonderful ;)

Man, I really suggest you to continue that project of yours because I almost fell in love with it even if I prefer Shining Force II over the first one especially for the fact that I played it when i was a kid.
I know that maybe you don't have time to deal with it but if you want any sort of help you can count on me :)
DarkOddEye22

Postby Chaoswizard98 » Thu May 11 2017 10:04pm

Yeah I started working on it again after my previous post lol. Down to HQ and terraforming. :thumbsup:
Chaoswizard98

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby DarkOddEye22 » Thu May 11 2017 10:59pm

Cool, keep up the good work, my man.

I am also now working on Ground Seal Tower, let's see how it turns out :)
DarkOddEye22

Return to Shining Fanwork