Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums All Things Shining
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Team Shining: Original Timeline

Complete

If your topic relates to more than one Shining game, post it here!

Re: Team Shining: Original Timeline

Postby MXC » Tue Apr 22 2014 2:06pm

zexxar wrote:
MXC wrote:Reserve on Friday

Hmm the next friday is Good Friday. Will I burn in hell if I say:

"Jesus can do it because he just hanging around anyway?" :shifty:

You will burn in hell for not doing the battle! :devil:
MXC

Shining Legend

Postby Simpelicity » Wed Apr 23 2014 4:03am

Clearly Jesus did not care enough about the game.
This explains so much...

Anyhow, now that I'm done with university, I took care of that one too! Not too much to report, other than I lost Trent to a double attack from a pyrohydra. I know, shameful to let a pyrohydra attack, I know... :blush:
Otherwise, the Force was quite competent. The gisarme actually gave me a useful insta-kill for once (AND a second not-so-useful one... 2 in 1 battle, I was feeling special there). MXC tanked Zeon quite well, took 2 attacks before any healer took a turn and even countered the bastard. I ended up taking the kill, and no, I didn't fix anything, I didn't feel like risking not attacking on every turn.
Spell-wise, I think we learned detox 4? and a level with the Attack spell? Note that demonic is 2 levels away from aura4. I wasn't paying attention to levels and whatnot, since the game is about over.

Here's the save.
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby MXC » Wed Apr 23 2014 12:25pm

Almost done almost done almost done almost done almost done!
MXC

Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Tue Apr 29 2014 6:33pm

*Enters the tread ... sees that we still haven't completed SF2 yet and it's still some time until his next turn ... leaves thread totally disappointed*
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby ehow22 » Tue Apr 29 2014 11:58pm

Zex is probably one of the few that wouldn't have trouble reaching my face...

Anyways battle done with no deaths. If you wanna see who got the final blow:

Also......Dark Smoke dodged Slade. I laughed. Hard.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ehow22

Mr. WTF
Shining Legend

Postby Simpelicity » Wed Apr 30 2014 4:58am

So this is where I share this, right?

As I was saying earlier, lvl10, equipped with armor on every slot, back to base (I used the teleporter thingie).
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby MXC » Thu May 01 2014 9:28pm

Hee is the save. I didn't go to the tavern or anything in case you guys wanted to keep Gila around. Everyone is right around level 13 and I have about 3k for items.

I've done a game where I kept Gila but I can't remember how I did it. I must have not used MP for a long time until we get the MP restoring rings unless there is another way. I remember spending plenty of gold on herbs for healing. Probably isn't worth it in a team game but Gila sure is fun.
MXC

Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Thu May 01 2014 9:32pm

I think the only way to restore MP without the Tavern or the Rings is to let Pyra and Milo die and then resurrect them.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Simpelicity » Thu May 01 2014 11:35pm

What's that about Gila? I mean, should I avoid the tavern or what? What's gonna happen?
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby MXC » Fri May 02 2014 1:31am

Gila is an NPC that tags along and will join the fray every so often. He will leave the party if you stay in the tavern though.

Having him the whole game is just kind of a fun thing and isn't necessary by any means (really, the game wasn't designed to have him in it at the end). So feel free to visit the tavern.
MXC

Shining Legend

Postby Simpelicity » Sat May 03 2014 3:19am

The deed is done, and so am I for this team game!

The egg lizard is dead, the orb of truth is had, and you're back int town. I went to some of the moss infected areas to get some of the loot, then bought helms (leather hoods) for the mages, and a few replacement healing items, but that's about all I did. Not sure where that places you money-wise. Level-wise you're around lvl15. Milo learned Burst, Pyra learned Freeze2, Bolt and Slow2.

Here's the save.

On a side note, my reserve grabbing brought me to 24 battles. In case you were wondering. :)
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby MXC » Mon May 05 2014 5:53pm

And then there were 3!

DW has been gone since March. zexxar and I will split the remaining battles.
MXC

Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Mon May 05 2014 7:11pm

Suddenly a Trial of Truth appears :lol: But you have to wait for me doing the Trial because I'm on a buisness trip at the moment and can't donwload roms with my work laptop and I don't got the rom with me.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby zexxar » Mon May 05 2014 8:24pm

Wednesday I try to get it done on thursday.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby MXC » Mon May 05 2014 8:45pm

Dang, and I had hoped to finish this on the one year anniversary. :(

Should we switch Wisdom and level 2 to make the Thursday deadline? If we can't finish by then, we could just keep it how it is.
MXC

Shining Legend

Postby Antman 537 » Tue May 06 2014 7:40pm

Or, if you need a reserve, you can always throw one to Antman! :excited: I've been ghosting this topic for just such an event! :shifty:
Antman 537

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Antman 537 » Tue May 06 2014 7:48pm

Sure; Shining in the Darkness is the only one I haven't played. :thumbsup:
Admittedly though, I have not played much of such games. :shifty: are they particularly difficult or something?
Antman 537

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Shining