Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums All Things Shining
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Team Shining: Original Timeline

Complete

If your topic relates to more than one Shining game, post it here!

Re: Team Shining: Original Timeline

Postby Bulzome » Tue Apr 01 2014 9:37am

Fear not! Bulzome is present and ready for battle! :thumbsup:
Bulzome

~The Master of Evil~
Shining Member

Postby Trent » Wed Apr 02 2014 1:33pm

Will be able to make myself available to help out with any battles over the coming weeks hopefully, just let me know!
Trent

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby zexxar » Thu Apr 03 2014 5:28pm

If that thing isn't done till saturday then I'll do it I want to get to play SitD.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Simpelicity » Sat Apr 05 2014 4:58am

EDIT Nevermind me I'm an idiot.
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby zexxar » Sat Apr 05 2014 12:56pm

And so once I again I did my job as Team Game Saviour and beat Galam to a pulp. Before the battle I did nothing and immediately went to pay Galam a visit.

There's not much to say about the battle except that I was lucky that Muddle 2 had no much effect when it was cast on more than half of the force luckily. I walked the right path and just waited for the enemies to approach me until Galam decided to attack a tad to early so there were still some enemies left when he was killed by me :D

The closest to death was May with 6 HP after getting hit by Freeze 4 but beside that no one was close to death thanks to our 3 healers and boost ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Bulzome » Wed Apr 09 2014 11:15pm

Finally! It is my favorite battle! I'll get it either late tonight or tomorrow.
Bulzome

~The Master of Evil~
Shining Member

Postby Simpelicity » Thu Apr 10 2014 12:38am

Finally! he says... 5 days later...
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby zexxar » Thu Apr 10 2014 1:59pm

I really wonder why this team game slowed down so much when we are almost through SF2 ... do people just hate us SitD lovers ?

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Simpelicity » Thu Apr 10 2014 11:50pm

They wanna give me time to learn how to play the damn game I suppose.

So I take it I'm supposed to kill some crab? When do we find our 2 friends? The exploration is a little sketchy alone...
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby zexxar » Fri Apr 11 2014 5:58am

We get our comrades AFTER you've killed the crab :lol:

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Simpelicity » Sat Apr 12 2014 2:10am

Right, well consider the save ready then.

Me not knowing what the crap probably had me grinding more than necessary in this case. The crab is dead, I'm lvl 10, decked out with a bronze shield, chainmail, and the helm it dropped. Even without it it could only do 2-3 damage... I overkilled it on the defense department.

I'll hold on to the save though, we're not there yet ;)
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Simpelicity » Sat Apr 12 2014 3:24pm

Oh, but I had intended that to be my testrun, so the hero is actually named after me. I hope that doesn't bother anyone.
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby zexxar » Tue Apr 15 2014 5:38pm

MXC wrote:Reserve on Friday

Hmm the next friday is Good Friday. Will I burn in hell if I say:

"Jesus can do it because he just hanging around anyway?" :shifty:

zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

Postby Antman 537 » Thu Apr 17 2014 3:03pm

Yes.
Antman 537

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Shining