Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums All Things Shining
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Team Shining: Original Timeline

Complete

If your topic relates to more than one Shining game, post it here!

Re: Team Shining: Original Timeline

Postby Antman 537 » Fri Mar 14 2014 7:45pm

While I understand the reasons, I for one am sorely disappointed by this force's sudden lack of mastermonks :(
Antman 537

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Simpelicity » Fri Mar 14 2014 11:49pm

It IS, isn't it? I decided Trent was our MMNK in the first place, then kicked him. I'm not the one who kept Sheela out though (whatever the name she was given).
I figured you wouldn't agree. Well, I'll still edit in a ground axe. I'll agree with you on ground axes, but having spare aura 2s can be useful, and bolt can also occasionnally be useful. Maybe even blaze 3, but I usually don't get that far down the line of priorities - only have 15 mithrils after all.
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Simpelicity » Sat Mar 15 2014 12:02am

I am eating, recording a video, exercising, then playing this. In that order.
Here, some music to make you wait.

EDIT

The battle didn't go too badly. I lost Drak stupidly - forgot to kill a gunner before he got a chance to finish him off - otherwise I also lost Gyan to a freeze4/gunner combo, and Spear, whom Geshp was determined to kill in melee. Took him a while though, Spear isn't as easy to kill as she used to be. I grinded her up to 10, but didn't feel like going further - someone else can grind her the rest of the way up. She has boost 2 now, no aura yet though.

Couple of notes for the next person : I didn't edit in the second ground axe like I said I would. I don't have Lemon, so I didn't need it. Go ahead and get it yourself, unless you prefer something else. Second, don't forget to use all the stat up consumables after you recruit Lemon.

Here's the save.
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Drakonis » Sat Mar 15 2014 12:15pm

Probably won't have time to do the battle today, might not be in the condition to do it tomorrow. We'll see.
Drakonis

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Simpelicity » Sun Mar 16 2014 3:03pm

Hm, looks like MXC used up all his fillers on me.
Simpelicity

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby MXC » Sun Mar 16 2014 3:28pm

Indeed.

Now hurry up, SF2. I want to play SitD ;)

Looks like this is the last bit for most people. Stor has been done, but this is Drak's last battle (it was my birthday present to him ;) ). In fact, everyone with a battle left in SF2 (except zexxar) will be done with this team game when they complete their battle. I hope everyone has enjoyed it.
MXC

Shining Legend

Postby Antman 537 » Tue Mar 18 2014 3:56pm

It's been a blast. I'm impressed we're so close to completion already :thumbsup:
Though, I'm still hoping I'll manage to nab a SitD reserve somehow ;)
Antman 537

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Drakonis » Tue Mar 18 2014 5:29pm

Went to the town, left MXC lying in the mud for a bit to talk to OE, revived myself and the others, got OE to join us and then picked up MXC. Then I had to decide wheither to kick out Noma or Swalchy. Which wasn't easy. But I eventually settled on keeping Swalchy so we didn't have to pull him out of our ancient vehicular plotdevice to make fun of his mom. And Noma still needs to get work done on SF: Allstars, so back into the caravan with you!
Before heading into battle I also picked up the Evil Lance from the creepy demon head east of where grans used to be. I'm a little sad that I won't see the Force Sword in action for my final Team Timeline battle, but things could be worse. At least I can use the Gisarme :D
Oh, and MXC has the "Can't equip shit"-bug. But I was too lazy to edit the save.

Trent's Heal raised to level 4!
Demonic Weasel's Detox raised to level 4!
Stor's Bolt raised to level 3!
The Dark Sword is clouded! Go repair it!
The battle was quite easy and I slew the Hydra to get myself a belated birthday gift: A level up.

That concludes my contribution to the Team SF Timeline! Hope you guys enjoyed the ride as much as I did.
I would write a Star Treck narration outro but brain no working cheesecake at the moment. Also not sure if the joke was even funny after the first time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drakonis

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Antman 537 » Thu Mar 20 2014 4:14pm

Starting the battle. But as a comment, I have no knowledge of hacking the game so MXC is gonna miss a lot of exp unless someone else cn fix that weapon glich. Also, do we have any thoughts on who we should give the quick hcicken? I'm thinking Simpel, or maybe MXC or Antman
Antman 537

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Antman 537 » Thu Mar 20 2014 5:17pm

I'm in no hurry if you lot aren't. I cn do it tomorrow or sat in stead.
Antman 537

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Drakonis » Sat Mar 22 2014 11:55am

Hehe, MXC actually got a kill in for me by using the dark sword to desoul. Of course that isn't exactly optimal, but at least he wasn't useless. don't forget to repair the sword.
Drakonis

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Antman 537 » Tue Mar 25 2014 9:55pm

Wandered aimlessly trying to remember what to do next. Finally pulled up moogie's sf2 guide. Found the evil axe! Gave it to myself but didn't equip it; you guys can use it if you like. Equipped Stor with the Force Sword! Used the quick chicken at Spear. Also noticed we have trent back in the party; radical.

Finally went and opened the devil's head! Oh man, I'd forgotten about this maze. Good thing I already had the guide open.

And now for the big shocker! Our old friend, Oddler, turns out to be Odd Eye; evil devil commander! I'm certain none of you saw that coming. Team sf timeline, to battle!

Da heck have we been doing with spear? She's only lvl 11? Least she's learned boost 2. Wee!
Ehow lvled to 21 slaying the first cyclops!
Trent lvled to 21 healing stor from the cyclops.
Interesting, MXC still doesn't seem to be equipped. But he still kills a cyclops for half its hp and lvls to 20!
Spear lvls to 12!
The initial forces defeated, Drak and Bulzone spring into action; using Drak's rajin II to defeat the chaos wizard before he can wreck havoc!
The chaos warrior falls next to Trent's blast 4, with Zexxar finishing it off. Zexxar lvls to 21!
Drak stole a lvl up when he cut a dark bishop in half. He's lvl 24 now.
Next, the first hydra approaches, and deals bulzone a nasty blow!
Ehow strikes the beast, but it has little effect!
Drak uses his healing drop on Bulzone.
The wish staff is distorted. Might want to fix that if we can.
The hydra, meanwhile, nearly kills ehow
Antman finally gets a turn and finishes the hydra, lvling to 20!
Bulzone uses his healing drop.
Swalchy finishes off the first dark gunner, and lvls to 22!
Ehow crushes the last chaos wizard!
Stor lvls to 23 on a chaos warrior!

At this point, Odd Eye himself wades into the fray; firing his eye beam at Zexxar!
Demonic lvls to 24 healing Stor!
Meanwhile, Odd Eye singles out Ehow. He barely survives.
Swalchy and simpel take potshots at him. Simpel lvls to 22!

Now, the force has a decision to make: we can risk death to finish all the enemies, or finish oddeye now.
Sadly, before ehow or any of our healers get a turn, Oddeye gets another and finishes him. Such crap... :damnit: Well that solves that dilemma at least. We will destroy all the enemies!
Chaos warrior gets two attacks and one shots MXC...
Antman kills the demon master, lvling to 21!
Oddeyre wounds trent and the hydra finishes her...
Bulzone lvls to 23 felling the evil bishop!
Oddeye, clearly perceiving their value, moves with impressive haste to oneshot spear, our next healer...
The Hydra finishes off the Demonic, the last healer
Antman kills the Hydra! Only the chaos warrior, one dragon, and one demon before we can finish oddeye!
Oddeye kills swalchy...
Zexxar lvls to 22 attacking the white dragon!
Antman lvls to 22 killing the chaos warrior!

Now it is time to flee up to the flying enemies, to finish them!
Simpel uses his healing drop to survive a second hit from oddeye!
But in the end, it only slows him down... oddeye kills him anyway
At last the demon enters the fray, unleashing a horrible bolt spell! The dragon follows up with a flame breath on stor! Stor has only 4hp left!!
Fortunately, he moves in time to use his healing drop.
Drak slays the demon! Zexar moves in for the final strike on oddeye!
He survives by 3 hp, and proceeds to nearly kill Bulzone!!
Just when all looked blackest, Antman, the true hero of the force, and everyone's favorite character, stepped up to the traitor! His mighty ground axe swung true, and the foe was felled! The day is won!

So many deaths in one battle; I probably could have ended it after ehow died and had no other deaths; but I figured as long as I wasn't getting a cookie I might as well kill all the enemies for once.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Antman 537 on Tue Mar 25 2014 10:06pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antman 537

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby sbloom85 » Tue Mar 25 2014 10:03pm

Damn! I've been out of the loop for a while it looks like. Last time I visited this thread you guys weren't done with Final Conflict yet.

Keep kickin' ass.
sbloom85

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby zexxar » Sat Mar 29 2014 1:28pm

So the battle is done revived everyone, but didn't repair broken things and also didn't stocked up on items or got anything from the caracvan because I was to lazy to travel back :lol:

Spear learned Aura
Demonic learned Aura 3
zexxar was (as always) the MVP :)

That were the most important things to say about the battle since no one died.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
Trent @ Sun Apr 10 2011 1:00pm wrote:You're the ultimate team player zexxar, always coming to the rescue!

samsengir wrote:Zexxar is a fabulous human being with more sex appeal in his little finger than all of F&G put together. Possibly all of SFC combined.
zexxar

Team Game Saviour
Shining Legend

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Shining