Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Soul II
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Nina hiding?

Discuss the second installment of the Shining (Soul) series for GBA!

Nina hiding?

Postby xxdrew » Thu Jan 12 2006 6:32am

I've been thumbing through the forums, and I noticed some people saying that the ninja has a hiding ability? I was just trying to figure out what they mean by this. The only thing I can think of is replace, but I haven't put any points into it because I heard it wasn't even that good.
xxdrew

Nina hiding?

Postby Eric » Thu Jan 12 2006 9:00pm

The first level of replace makes the biggest difference, it could alter the way you play for better or worse, but most likely better. Save before tinkering. When you get hit you turn invisible for a few seconds and damage from the hit is either eliminated or reduced, while your invisible you can wreck havoc on the enemy, good if your a spam attack sword ninja. Just be sure to continually press a direction because replace starts you off backwards, meaning you will miss a few times before you realize the enemy is the other way UNLESS your pressing towards the enemy then replace can only benefit you. I personally like the spam sword technique with ninja so I like replace. Also realize that this is the skill that will help you get "back" attacks which can do some uber damage if you beefed that up. The only other way to get back attacks is to charge sword and then release as you back into an enemy, its range is alot less when your backwards though, so its not very efficient to do this.
-/|\-Chrome General Eric-/|\-
``\\--The Shining Legion--//``

3DS FC: 1478-3297-4358
-/|\-Chrome General Eric-/|\-
``\\--The Shining Legion--//``

3DS FC: 1478-3297-4358
Eric

Shining Member
Shining Member

Re: Nina hiding?

Postby wickybrook » Fri Mar 20 2015 1:18pm

continually press a direction because replace starts you off backwards, meaning you will miss a few times before you realize the enemy is the other way UNL??
raza
raza
wickybrook

Return to Shining Soul II