Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Soul II
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Multiplayer anyone?

Anyone would like to play with/against me?

Discuss the second installment of the Shining (Soul) series for GBA!

Multiplayer anyone?

Postby Raisen223 » Wed Oct 12 2011 3:14pm

So I've found this beautiful gem of a game last night, and I've been playing it non-stop ever since! The storyline is okay-ish, the graphics are wonderful(for a GameBoy game). But what really made me addicted to Shining Force II was the awesome gameplay. However I've been getting bored from doing the same old routine every day in the game hunt___>loot___.profit, and I was wondering if anyone was up for multiplayer?

I hope you've enjoyed my courteous introduction to this topic! :) Here's my Hamachi metwork(ask around if you don't know what Hamachi is):
[*]Name: Shining Soul II Play 'till you drop! (for the lack of a better name).
[*]Password: 123

If have a Hamachi network of your own which has more people or you think it's "better than mine" then please state it's name and password I'd be more than welcome to join your network. ;)
Anyway, with that being said; post the info. for your Hamachi network down below. Let's have a good time! :thumbsup: :eyebrow: :excited:
I'm ready for whenever/whatever!
I'm ready for whenever/whatever!
Raisen223

Re: Multiplayer anyone?

Postby Lord Oddeye sama » Thu Oct 13 2011 9:29am

I'm curious about multiplayer mode so I joined your network yesterday. It'll be an excuse to play the game again, if only occasionally... Can you see the messages I send through Hamachi? It has a chat feature.

EDIT: Link feature doesn't seem to support this game yet. The end.
I despise berzerk attitude.
¿ ? The OddBlood ¿ ?
/ Because Life is Odd. \
Secretary of Odds and Ends, Rainblood Secessionists
Jinx unto ye!

Wargasm @ Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:26 am wrote:Vous êtes tous douches. J'aime le monde des poissons bleus.

Do you like Shining Force 1? Do you like orchestral remixes? Then this is for you: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24551#p668069
¿ ? The OddBlood ¿ ?
/ Because Life is Odd. \
Jinx unto ye!

Wargasm @ Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:26 am wrote:Vous êtes tous douches. J'aime le monde des poissons bleus.

Do you like Shining Force 1? Do you like orchestral remixes? Then this is for you: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24551#p668069
Lord Oddeye sama

Legendary Greater Devil
Shining Legend

Postby ale4rock » Wed Jun 26 2013 10:35pm

Oh seems like there was a thread already hmm, but it didn't show on my screen until I refreshed it a couple of times lol Anyone wants to play ss2 multiplayer with me with hamachi and vba link?
ale4rock

Postby Lord Oddeye sama » Fri Jun 28 2013 9:58pm

Post a video of a working game session and I'll think about it. I don't feel like tinkering with GBA netplay again for this game.
¿ ? The OddBlood ¿ ?
/ Because Life is Odd. \
Jinx unto ye!

¿ ? The OddBlood ¿ ?
/ Because Life is Odd. \
Jinx unto ye!

Lord Oddeye sama

Legendary Greater Devil
Shining Legend

Postby OmegaBuster » Sun Jul 21 2013 5:18am

Sure. What's your network/password and what time?
OmegaBuster

Return to Shining Soul II