Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Soul
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Medals

Discuss the first Shining game for Game Boy Advance here!

Medals

Postby Bowser » Fri Jun 30 2006 3:24am

For those who have played this game only, and beat it for that matter, I have one problem. How do I specifically get the Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum Medals. I believe they Level Up my character for weapon-use, but I don't know that for sure either.

I've gotten more than one Bronze Medal, and it looks like an ordinary enemy drop, but then again, maybe not? The first Bronze Medal I got with my Warrior was a boss drop.

My Archer got it from one of those stronger Bats in Deols Gateway. Probably is a Seabat.

Thanks for anyone who knows.
Though my name is Bowser, it's just my nickname for Kiwi. His promoted form looks a lot like the King Of The Koopas, so I do it that way. His Fire Breath confirms the similarity as well.
Though my name is Bowser, it's just my nickname for Kiwi. His promoted form looks a lot like the King Of The Koopas, so I do it that way. His Fire Breath confirms the similarity as well.
Bowser

Shining Member
Shining Member

Medals

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 15 2006 8:17am

medals increase your hp while you wear them. You can find info on your equipment by pressing "SELECT" on them.
-/|\-Chrome General Eric-/|\-
``\\--The Shining Legion--//``

3DS FC: 1478-3297-4358
-/|\-Chrome General Eric-/|\-
``\\--The Shining Legion--//``

3DS FC: 1478-3297-4358
Eric

Shining Member
Shining Member

Re: Medals

Postby Bowser » Mon Jul 17 2006 6:13am

I meant other than that. Anyway, I figured out the problem with Level items.

Thanks for answering, though.

Still doesn't answer how you specifically get them...
Bowser

Shining Member
Shining Member

Return to Shining Soul