Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Soul
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Mishalea

Discuss the first Shining game for Game Boy Advance here!

Mishalea

Postby Demonic Weasel » Wed Dec 28 2005 1:03am

Well I finally got ahold of this game and have been playing it. I'm actually quite surprised by it as I find that it has a lot of potential. Unfortunately all of that potential is wasted, so I'll hope that Shining Soul II is just as good as everyone says.

The main point of this topic though is that Mishalea owns me? Any advice? And I'm playing as a warrior BTW.
weasels you pansy

uh...
weasels you pansy

uh...
Demonic Weasel

Waterlord
Shining Legend

Mishalea

Postby Lord Oddeye sama » Thu Jan 19 2006 11:48pm

Well, I only finished the game with the wizard guy and I'm only at the beggining with the 3 other characters. So, I can't give you a way to kill Mishaela. Maybe if you try to level-up your warrior a bit more and increase his resistance against thuders, you could handle with her
I despise berzerk attitude.
¿ ? The OddBlood ¿ ?
/ Because Life is Odd. \
Secretary of Odds and Ends, Rainblood Secessionists
Jinx unto ye!

Wargasm @ Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:26 am wrote:Vous êtes tous douches. J'aime le monde des poissons bleus.

Do you like Shining Force 1? Do you like orchestral remixes? Then this is for you: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24551#p668069
I despise berzerk attitude.
¿ ? The OddBlood ¿ ?
/ Because Life is Odd. \
Secretary of Odds and Ends, Rainblood Secessionists
Jinx unto ye!

Wargasm @ Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:26 am wrote:Vous êtes tous douches. J'aime le monde des poissons bleus.

Do you like Shining Force 1? Do you like orchestral remixes? Then this is for you: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24551#p668069
Lord Oddeye sama

Legendary Greater Devil
Shining Legend

Re: Mishalea

Postby Patrick » Mon Apr 10 2006 11:33pm

On one of my files I just managed to beat Mishaela with a Dragonnewt, it may be somewhat the same, but I just made sure I saw the right one (you have to look to see if there's a spark at the end of her finger when she extends it), and swooped in one at a time and attacked with my lvl 3 flail... I don't know if this helps, but I hope it does! :thumbsup:
*Deep Thought*
*Deep Thought*
Patrick

Postby Bowser » Fri Jun 30 2006 3:07am

The hardest class to beat her with is probably the Archer class, because of auto-aim.

Simply find her, and slash away. Her HP is rather pathetic, but her MP must be either infinite or really high. It probably took me twice to beat her with my Warrior, if not once.

Even at Lvl34, she can still kick my arse when I'm an Archer if I don't find her fast enough.(even with FIFTEEN Healing Drops, I couldn't originally beat her) Yes, she's, in some ways considered the most annoying boss in the game.

I've only defeated up to Zeon, mind you, and he's just as nasty. That poison hurts...
Though my name is Bowser, it's just my nickname for Kiwi. His promoted form looks a lot like the King Of The Koopas, so I do it that way. His Fire Breath confirms the similarity as well.
Though my name is Bowser, it's just my nickname for Kiwi. His promoted form looks a lot like the King Of The Koopas, so I do it that way. His Fire Breath confirms the similarity as well.
Bowser

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby TheUnknownMarine » Mon Mar 10 2008 9:50pm

Dodge the ice spells and lightning, attack her during the pause. Make sure you have a good supply of healing items, about 6-7 at least. You can tell which one is Mish easily because she's the one that moves around a bit, and also her eyes are a different color than all the dolls. PLUS she's the only one that uses lightning.

It was very easy for me (warrior). I just cornered her against a wall outside of the doll's ice range and wailed on her until she collapsed.
The greatest evil is apathy, for it perpetuates all others.

http://www.thehungersite.com <= go here and save some lives. Prove you aren't part of the greatest evil.

DragonmasterDon: Have you heard the story of theunknownmarine?
I thought not.
It's not a story people in Mature Discussion would tell you.
The greatest evil is apathy, for it perpetuates all others.

http://www.thehungersite.com <= go here and save some lives. Prove you aren't part of the greatest evil.

DragonmasterDon: Have you heard the story of theunknownmarine?
I thought not.
It's not a story people in Mature Discussion would tell you.
TheUnknownMarine

Master Narrator
Shining Legend

Postby Metal Bird » Wed Apr 16 2008 2:20pm

Can anybody say me a way to defeat Mishaela, I'm a wizard and I tryed it many times but I never survieved more then one minite. Which spell should I use and what level should it have, is it usabel to raise the resistance spell ?

:confused: Whats the best way to kill her and send her to hell :confused:
Metal Bird

Postby Rick » Wed Apr 16 2008 2:32pm

Seeing as Freeze and spark are spells she uses, I would personally say Blaze, because its cheap to cast...

as the others said, just look out for which one isn't Mishaela by looking for little things, you could try raising the resistance spell, but its probably a waste of skill points when you can just dodge her spells and carry healing items
Rick's 10K Run Blog

SF Community Project. Come have a looksie

Chaos Wizard wrote:I prefer beauty more then Virginal. But no skanks. :angry:

masquirinsears wrote:wow that rick, he's so hot right now, rick...

-----
Shining Force: Ancient Pathways RPG
Cole - Lv. 11 WARR
HP: 21/21 |||||||||||||||||||||
-----
Rick's 10K Run Blog

SF Community Project. Come have a looksie

Chaos Wizard wrote:I prefer beauty more then Virginal. But no skanks. :angry:

masquirinsears wrote:wow that rick, he's so hot right now, rick...

-----
Shining Force: Ancient Pathways RPG
Cole - Lv. 11 WARR
HP: 21/21 |||||||||||||||||||||
-----
Rick

Lionheart
Shining Legend

Postby Balbaroy » Wed Apr 16 2008 3:36pm

Any offensive spell besides Inferno is a waste of time. Seriously. Start a wizard and level up inferno to Master. Its totally doable by Mishaela. I know because I did it. Back it up with Heal and Res.

As for the stats, pump up that INT into the 70s for an easy Mishaela. If you feel you're dying quickly toss some VIT in there. But I generally just boost my INT the whole way.
Proud MD Bro, Medical Marvel and Team CP Member.
Proud MD Bro, Medical Marvel and Team CP Member.
Balbaroy

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Return to Shining Soul