Unlocking the treasure chests in Aspia Castle

PostPosted: Sat May 04 2019 1:34pm
by daveshan
In SC1 Ch.4 and SC3 Ch.4, you can explore Aspia castle. There is a small room on the ground floor with several locked treasure chests in them. The chests look like the ones in the ruins that only thieves can get into. Neither Synbios nor Julian can open them, they always say they're locked.

Is there anyway to open these? Neither Wolfgang nor Jumesyn have any mention for opening them.

Re: Unlocking the treasure chests in Aspia Castle

PostPosted: Sun May 05 2019 2:19pm
by Chinagonuk
I believe not.

PostPosted: Fri May 10 2019 2:40pm
by DomingoRules!
Makes one wonder if there's anything actually programmed inside them, with them perhaps being intended to be opened at some point but the means was removed? Or if they're empty props put into the game with the sole intention of torturing completionists with treasure chests they'd spend days trying to figure out.

PostPosted: Fri May 10 2019 3:11pm
by Chinagonuk
Who knows right? Maybe there is. 20 years on and people are still discovering new stuff about this game lol

PostPosted: Sat May 11 2019 1:07pm
by daveshan
Chinagonuk wrote:Who knows right? Maybe there is. 20 years on and people are still discovering new stuff about this game lol

I was thinking about maybe using one of the keys you obtain in the game, but there's no moment when you have a key and access to that room.

PostPosted: Sun May 12 2019 1:07am
by knight0fdragon
Been a while since I played this, but I believe the treasure has a different feel trying to open it from that of say a locked treasure chest that a thief didn't open.