Jumesyn update!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27 2004 11:47pm
by shinsachiel
Edit as of 7/05/06:

Jumesyn has semi-new management, and it's been fixed up a bit (yes, forums too). Go here: http://jumesyn.celestialdamnation.com

New location is temporary, jumesyn.com will redirect there shortly, but for now use the new address. Cheers. :)

-Ath, hijacking shin's post. ;)

[old post below]
http://www.jumesyn.com

I be very lazy, but I get things done eventually.

All site content should be uploaded within the next 24 hours.

ho hum

Re: Jumesyn update!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27 2004 11:49pm
by the tall guy
Shin, I :love: you.

edit - So much so that this gets a sticky.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27 2004 11:53pm
by Aldur
At last! I can finally see the full one. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28 2004 12:00am
by Justican
This is suburb news, one of the best shining fan sites being back up might actually get people to get to play SF3 more, perhaps even myself.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28 2004 12:04am
by StoneTheRock
Allright! I thought the day was never going to come! Now this is a reson for Shining fans to be happy! SF PS2? :shifty:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28 2004 12:34am
by Cullsoft
Huzzah.

Will the boards be active as well, or are those coming back later?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28 2004 2:09am
by jakester
Best. Timing. Ever. :D
Well this is very good news indeed!
*Rubs hands with glee... then rubs his own*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28 2004 2:12am
by Hrith
Very good to hear indeed =]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28 2004 12:35pm
by Moogie
Fantastic!!! Nice one Shin :)

I shall have to announce this at SFC!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28 2004 2:38pm
by Synbi Chan
Shin...

*hugs*

That's all I need to say.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28 2004 10:14pm
by Gryz
Woo! About time the best Shining Force III site got back online. Funny pic btw =P

And nice timing there, right when I finally got my own copy of scen 3.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28 2004 11:29pm
by shinsachiel
Took a long time, but I've uploaded just about all the site content (hopefully there aren't any rogue files i've missed) and we're back in business now.

Moogs, are you still up for helping me figure out how to set up a powerboard, or whatever it is you need to use on smoovenet (pleasepleaseplease :shifty:)? I'm clueless.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29 2004 9:36am
by Moogie
No problem dude - if you feel you can trust me, send me your account details, mySQL details and the name of the folder you'd like it in, and I'll install it for you (you can change your passwords when I'm done) :) If not, let me know which day you'd like to give it a shot and I'll try to be around for troubleshooting/assistance :) You can use either phpBB or Invision Power Board on Smoove - or any other php based forum (they don't allow CGI) - depends a bit on what you want to do with it. IPB has more features as standard, but is harder to modify (not in terms of appearance, but in terms of features). phpBB is pretty easy to modify and there are plenty of modifications out there. Personally I think most of them aren't worth the time - the only handy ones are ones that make forum management easier, and then you might as well have gone with IPB imho ;) IPB also uses less bandwidth and runs faster, which is nice.

Let me know, either here, by email or by PM and we'll arrange something :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29 2004 11:43am
by Swalchy
fantastic, took long enough Shin, but at least it's back up :D

That also means my mithril theory is back on the web:

http://www.jumesyn.com/guide/mithril.html

>.>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29 2004 1:09pm
by Sydi
Shin, you da man. Thanks :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29 2004 1:10pm
by Lunar Eclipse
Yay! At last! *Huggles Jumesyn*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29 2004 4:49pm
by Johnny_Big
Those are great news...finally...it is back.
*Runs to Jumesyn*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29 2004 8:05pm
by Kaerou
*laughs* the frontpage animation is great..

And glad to see you back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31 2004 2:32am
by Tortie
It figures that Jumesyn would go back up just as I'm about to finish off Scenario 3 without it. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31 2004 11:56pm
by Ansa
It figures it comes back when my save data for S3 desides to erase itself >.> Ah well I guess if I even bother to finish S3 then I got the guide for when I need it XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02 2004 3:49pm
by Arai
Wheeeeeee.!!! JuMeSyn is finally back.!! ^___^
I'm definitely gonna use it's Scn II walkthrough.. since I'm about to finish Scn I..!

Hey Walch.! You should not publish a theory that works only in your Sega Saturn... :p
HAuHAuhA.. just kidding... ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03 2004 2:38pm
by Tortie
There are a lot of weird question marks showing up in the text on the site. I wonder why that happened.

"Arai") wrote:HAuHAuhA..

Your new Creepy Laugh is freaking me out, Arai. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03 2004 2:40pm
by jakester
Tortie @ Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:38 pm) wrote: There are a lot of weird question marks showing up in the text on the site. I wonder why that happened.

Yeah I noticed that :confused:
Still, at least it doesn't interfere that much.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03 2004 3:20pm
by Swalchy
Tortie @ Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:38 pm) wrote: There are a lot of weird question marks showing up in the text on the site. I wonder why that happened.

Try checking the encoding you're using on the site.

View - encoding - If windows (windows) is selected, try windows (iso) instead.

Vice versa if it's the other way around

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03 2004 3:31pm
by jakester
Yup that sorted it Swalchy. Mine was on Autoselect and had unicode on.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20 2004 5:18pm
by Elbesem Walcuray
Jumesyn, you put the "Shining" in the "Force"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21 2004 10:49am
by Moogie
Tortie @ Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:38 pm) wrote: There are a lot of weird question marks showing up in the text on the site. I wonder why that happened.

"Arai") wrote:HAuHAuhA..

Your new Creepy Laugh is freaking me out, Arai. :lol:

Ah, that - there was a server upgrade and the default encoding type got changed - Shin, you need to edit your .htaccess file and add in the encoding type (there's a topic about it at Smoove's forums), or if you prefer, I can do it for you :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23 2004 2:43pm
by Lid230
:excited: makes me happy seeing this site up again :) used to visit it all the time :) :excited:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30 2004 4:10pm
by superrojo
With already owning Scs 1 and the Premium Disc, and with Scenarios 2 and 3 on its way, Jumesyn has become a bible of sorts for me :) (Especially since I'm now finally dedicating the time neccessary to actually complete the game(s) :p)

Nice site, Shin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11 2004 7:36am
by Elbesem Walcuray
I hope Sega won't spam on us...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20 2005 11:52pm
by claire fraser
[useless spam] you go hank hill! [/useless spam]

:shifty:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22 2005 12:44am
by shinsachiel
:howdy: Well duders I finally got the jumesyn forums up and customised so they're online and open now.

http://www.jumesyn.com/forums/

It took quite a procrastination, but hopefully it'll all be worth it. Thanks again to Moogs for setting it up for me. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22 2005 12:57am
by Aldur
Joined. Woo. Or something.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17 2005 3:03am
by jomontferrand
Probably the best site out there to walkthrough the games with ease. Glad it's back online. :) :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13 2005 3:36pm
by JulianEXE
... Elbesem Walcuray? Do I know you before?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02 2005 12:00pm
by Cullsoft
Anyone else tried visiting Jumsy today, only to find it's been nabbed by another site-snatcher? ¬.¬

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02 2005 3:31pm
by Coxy
Yeah, I'll poke shin about it later. If he cant organize hosting for it I'll host it on my own site, so jummy will be back soon in any case ^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02 2005 3:53pm
by Alexander_13
Cullsoft @ Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:00 am) wrote: Anyone else tried visiting Jumsy today, only to find it's been nabbed by another site-snatcher? ¬.¬

yeah i was reading the sf3 scenario 1 guide there i hope it's able soon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05 2005 8:06pm
by Coxy
ok, it's back up now ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07 2005 6:13pm
by JulianEXE
Yeah, the walkthroughs really come in handy. Thanks Shin!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29 2005 3:44am
by Athrades
Er. Sorry about the forum downtime. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible (although when it is possible for shin to stop being lazy remains to be seen ;) ).

PostPosted: Tue May 02 2006 7:27am
by jomontferrand
shinsachiel @ Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:47 pm) wrote: http://www.jumesyn.com

I be very lazy, but I get things done eventually.

All site content should be uploaded within the next 24 hours.

ho hum

The forums haven't been working at all for me... been a while now. Anyone experiencing this problem?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'jumesyn'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/jumesyn/domains/jumesyn.com/public_html/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/jumesyn/domains/jumesyn.com/public_html/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 70
ERROR: Cannot find database jumesyn_com_-_forums
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/jumesyn/domains/jumesyn.com/public_html/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 103

There appears to be an error with the Jumesyn Forums database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

mySQL query error: DELETE FROM sfcforums_sessions WHERE running_time < 1146547596 or ip_address='24.200.68.244'jumesyn

mySQL error: Access denied for user 'jumesyn'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
mySQL error code:
Date: Monday 01st of May 2006 08:26:36 PM

:shock:

PostPosted: Tue May 02 2006 11:54am
by Cullsoft
Been getting that error for months now.

Pretty much accepted as standard fare that Shin's still not got them fixed. :p

PostPosted: Sun May 07 2006 3:38am
by Athrades
Howdy all :)

http://jumesyn.celestialdamnation.com/ <- clickie :biggrin:

Unfortunately, the old forums are kaputski, and the site was full of broken images and whatnot. :eww: We've shifted the site to a new location, fixed everything and set new forums back up, but you'll have to use the above address to get to the new site for now - jumesyn.com will redirect there eventually, but shin's not around to sort that out right now, so the .com address will only take you to the old site for a while. Sorry about that. :shifty: Feel free to let people know the new temp url. Anyway, the update post there pretty much sums up what's going on. Jummy will have some snazzy new content shortly. ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 08 2006 3:11am
by knight0fdragon
will you be getting the jumesyn domain back??? or will that still host the older stuff

PostPosted: Mon May 08 2006 3:49am
by Coxy
jumesyn.com and hopefully jumesyn.net should be pointing to the new domain eventually, depends on when shin moves his butt for the first one and luck for the second one xD

PostPosted: Mon May 08 2006 5:30pm
by Swalchy
Yay! IT'S BACK! :D :D :D

*runs over there right now*

PostPosted: Sun May 28 2006 10:41am
by wcameron2005
The link to the shining fancy art page doesn't work (under links). Anybody know the reason?

PostPosted: Sun May 28 2006 2:50pm
by alex_man
http://www.celestialdamnation.com/jumesyn/

this is the link wcameron2005 :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04 2006 1:30am
by Athrades
Shining Fancy is here: http://fansome.parfe.jp/sfancy/index.html

The links page is outdated, I'm afraid, so most of the links to Japanese pages don't work. It's on the list of stuff that needs to be overhauled during the summer. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06 2006 2:09pm
by wcameron2005
First of all thankyou, Alex Man, for the link. But although that link works, so does this one: www.jumesyn.net. Incidentally, I didn't need that link! I've been trying to figure out why their link to Shining Fancy didn't work, and thanks to the post under yours I now know XD ty.

Overhauled? Don't they do that whenever they have time? I guess they can't have much time on their hands, else the forums would be up by now. i'm sure everyone here shares my disappointment, as believe it or not I too used to use those forums a lot when I was smaller.

By the way my text appears pink, can anyone help me here? Not that i don't like the colour pink of course, it's just that i kind of stick out like a pink thing as everyone else's text is black. When do i get three stars under my name? That way i won't have to keep posting :/ I answered this myself btw. So no worries.

Erm, does anyone know how to navigate this site (shining fancy, not sfc)? Sorry but i have no idea where the sf3 artwork this guy did, which was the reason i came here in the first place. I don't read japanese, so can anyone help me out?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07 2006 4:19am
by Athrades
The forums ARE up (I'm one of the admins, btw), and they're staying up, too! We've added some recent updates as well, and there are more on the way over the summer, as I said. If you want to see the forums and updates, you have to use the link alex gave - this one http://www.celestialdamnation.com/jumesyn/ . I guess it's confusing people, but unfortunately we can't access the jumesyn.com site right now without shin around, so you have to use the address above to see the new stuff.

And here's the direct link to the english SF3 gallery at Shining Fancy: http://fansome.parfe.jp/sfancy/sfgaller ... glish.html

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07 2006 10:42pm
by Novangel X
Hello Athrades, Culley O'Fursdom told me your the one who made the chibi SF3 gifs, I really liked them and was wondering if you planned to bring them back to Jumesyn or maybe even some new ones. Well didnt think it would hurt to ask.(I still have the JuMeSyn one-my favorite) :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08 2006 2:29pm
by alex_man
I tried to enter your web but it doesn't work why?

This site is currently unavailable.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10 2006 9:05pm
by Athrades
It was down for a couple hours the other day because of a webhosting problem, nothing major. :)

As for the animated gifs, I had them removed since people kept stealing them and using them without permission (same reason so many of the Japanese SF3 fanart sites shut down). I might put them back up at some point, I dunno. They were a pain in the butt to make, so if I do any more fanart it probably won't be more of those! I did make some more of the emoticons that were made from them for the forums though. You're welcome to PM me about it if there are any you really want :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20 2006 1:24pm
by Novangel X
Thanks, glad to know :thumbsup: ill let you know soon-Im making a list :devil: a long one... :jk: still i hope that Jumesyn may see them again someday :halo:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15 2007 12:51pm
by wcameron2005
I tried registering on Jumesyn the other day as Billy Bullshot. Everything went fine and I check the memberlist and there I was, under "pending". Just now I went back to see if I'd been registered, but nothing could be further from the truth! I tried logging and failed, then I checked the memberlist... only to find I had completely disappeared!

Someone is VERY responsible for this!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15 2007 1:36pm
by Orange Gort
They probably just haven't confirmed your membership. Send Athrades an email.

I have a question for somebody, although it might be more appropriate to post it at jumesyn.

Does anybody know how Schin lost his domains? It looks like they were taken by squatters.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18 2007 11:58pm
by Rune
Yup, that's what happened.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22 2007 11:40am
by Orange Gort
Squatters are evil.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28 2008 11:56pm
by Swalchy
Would someone notify Shin that Jumesyn has been hacked by turkhack.org =/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29 2008 12:14am
by Marky
Swalchy @ Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:56 pm) wrote: Would someone notify Shin that Jumesyn has been hacked by turkhack.org =/

Wow, a little offensive but funny at the same time. Holy f**k....

But in the end, it isn't cool. Isn't there another admin on JuMeSyn?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29 2008 12:59am
by alex_man
maybe coxy is the owner i think

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29 2008 1:09am
by Swalchy
Shin is the owner - but he is hardly ever here or there :p

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29 2008 10:31am
by Lord Oddeye sama
It's not just Jumesyn, it's the whole celestial damnation folder that's been hacked.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29 2008 7:31pm
by Cullsoft
Swalchy @ Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:09 am) wrote: Shin is the owner - but he is hardly ever here or there :p

I thought Coxy was the owner of celestialdamnation.com, and was just hosting Jumesyn for Shin?

Sounds to me like it's the same happy-slapping hacker from last time who seemed to hack sites just for the sake of proving they could be hacked. What a sad pathetic life he must lead.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30 2008 12:25pm
by Swalchy
Lord Oddeye @ Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:31 am) wrote: It's not just Jumesyn, it's the whole celestial damnation folder that's been hacked.

Then surely http://www.celestialdamnation.com/aweso ... /index.php would also show some signs of hacking =/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30 2008 6:04pm
by Knight_019
Jumesyn is, however, the only forum on the site. The turkhacker page lists it as "celestialdamnation hacked," not "jumesyn hacked."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03 2008 9:30pm
by Swalchy
The forums are completely fooked at the moment.

Shin/Coxy - do something! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04 2008 3:47pm
by alex_man
lol there is just a jumesyn image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12 2008 8:10pm
by Swalchy
Jumesyn forums are back up, btw

Let the none-posting commence!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29 2008 1:29pm
by alex_man
if you check now they are down again :damnit:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04 2008 5:28am
by Dr. Casey
Yeah. Are they going to come back? This is the first I remember seeing a 404 Page Not Found error for the forums.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20 2008 9:55pm
by Athrades
Yeep. It's so long since I visited Jummy I didn't know they'd gone kaputski again. No idea why.

I'll let Coxy know about it when I speak to him. :shifty:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07 2008 8:41pm
by alex_man
I think he has to pay the domain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08 2008 2:28am
by Swalchy
Athrades @ Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:55 pm) wrote: Yeep. It's so long since I visited Jummy I didn't know they'd gone kaputski again. No idea why.

I'll let Coxy know about it when I speak to him. :shifty:

omfg - Ath!

I can't believe I didn't see this post!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08 2008 5:16am
by legalize freedom
Where can I make a donation?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09 2008 12:27am
by TotalBiscuit
If Jumesyn requires permanent hosting or help towards the domain, let me know, I can provide both.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12 2008 12:09pm
by alex_man
Is back online :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13 2008 6:02am
by knight0fdragon
so jumesyn.com is dead I take it, http://jumesyn.celestialdamnation.com/ is the only spot?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25 2008 3:40am
by Dr. Casey
This is the slowest administration ever.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28 2008 5:23am
by Rune
Dr. Casey @ Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:40 am) wrote: This is the slowest administration ever.

Shut the feck up, bitch.

Shin will take care of it when he's not a bitch.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27 2008 4:04pm
by Dr. Casey
ok

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10 2009 11:12pm
by Swalchy
This seriously is taking quite a long time, isn't it....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11 2009 4:51am
by Varion
Swalchy @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:12 pm) wrote:This seriously is taking quite a long time, isn't it....

I don't think it's ever going to be fixed. Ath is a human zombie, Shin is high, Coxy isn't bothered and I never had any real admin powers in the first place.

So yeah, what you can still access of Jumesyn is what you get to keep, and that's it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13 2009 2:04pm
by Dr. Casey
Nah, Coxy's told me twice now that he's going to restore the forums. He's being kinda relaxed about it, but they're coming back some day.

In the meantime, I highly suggest that everyone visits this page and downloads Track 32 of Disc 1. It's a very special song.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14 2009 6:37am
by Varion
If he's had to tell you twice and still hasn't done it I wouldn't keep my hopes up, it must be reeeally low on his list of priorities. Lower than even things like 'play Romancing Saga', which I always thought he'd rather shoot himself in the head than play.

Also, special is one way to put it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08 2009 5:26pm
by PennDestruction
Jumesyn is down again.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18 2009 10:30am
by Akimb0
I take it Jumesyn isn't being updated anymore?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01 2010 7:46am
by Dr. Casey
I don't know.

http://www.celestialdamnation.com/jumesyn/forums

There's a new error page instead of a broken 404 link. Which is an improvement. I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02 2010 4:20pm
by Lord Oddeye sama
Casey, are you a bad enough dude to bring back the Jumesyn forums?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02 2010 4:24pm
by Dr. Casey
I'm a bad enough dude to keep on pestering Coxy about it. :D I haven't reminded him about the lack of the Jumesyn boards for a couple of months, I'm overdue to go do that again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25 2010 3:30pm
by Lord Oddeye sama
At least this board is still up. Someone, draw something.

Heck, there's even a chat (and a log).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25 2010 4:15pm
by Cullsoft
I might, although I still find drawing-by-mouse to be awkward, and I don't think I'm going to do anything more impressive than my last entry.

PostPosted: Fri May 07 2010 4:12am
by Masquerine
In two or three months (when someone finally gets around to reading this post, judging from previous post dates in this topic) you'll find that the Jumesyn Oekaki board will be full of relatively simple but pretty scribbles of Shining Force 3 characters, done by me. Maybe I'll toss in some characters from previous Shining Force games so you can be like "I see what you did there!" while you slowly giggle to yourself while stroking your imaginary kitten. It's purring right now. Purrrr. Teehee.

Should someone stumble across the Oekaki board without seeing this post (You brave adventurer, you!), and without it being several months later (shame on you for not eating your Lurk-Moar bars!) then I shall be open for requests of characters to draw next. Those brave adventurers won't know that though, seeing as they would have never been here...so we'll have to make cookies in their honor and omnomnom them. Kitty can have some too.

PostPosted: Fri May 07 2010 9:55am
by Lord Oddeye sama
:lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 18 2010 9:39pm
by Darksol
Did jumesyn just die? Cause I'm in the middle of playing scenario 1 right now and that would suck.

PostPosted: Tue May 18 2010 10:00pm
by Cullsoft
Darksol @ Tue May 18, 2010 9:39 pm) wrote: Did jumesyn just die? Cause I'm in the middle of playing scenario 1 right now and that would suck.

Just checked a few sections of the site (walkthroughs, guides, etc.), and they still seem to be working as per usual. Looks like it's just the forum that's been kidnapped by ninjas.

PostPosted: Wed May 19 2010 5:25am
by Darksol
Culley O'Fursdom @ Tue May 18, 2010 3:00 pm) wrote: Just checked a few sections of the site (walkthroughs, guides, etc.), and they still seem to be working as per usual. Looks like it's just the forum that's been kidnapped by ninjas.

Yeah, about 5 minutes after I posted that it was running again. Apparently it was just messing with me.

Those forums need to get back up though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07 2010 4:44am
by Masquerine
Did either of you two bother to check out the most important part of Jumesyn? You know, the part with fan based scribbles and doodles; The Oekaki board! (YAY) If you really wanted to be awesome you'd add your own creation to it. If you use the shi-painter pro with "animation" ticked, the picture will draw itself whenever someone clicks on it. They can speed it up to view a 1 hour+ picture being drawn in only seconds, which I think is neat to see.

I'll finish up Taros/Talos sometime soon and maybe get on to other characters. In the mean time leave your mark on the Oekaki board, and spread the SFC and SF3 love!

I don't want to be the only ninja to kidnap the Oekaki board. :(

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07 2010 8:23am
by Cullsoft
I've popped on and seen the Oekaki board on odd occasions - it helps if you advertise when you've added a picture rather than just hope people will stop by and look.

And as you may have seen from my comments in the couple of submissions I made way back, I can't get the hang of Oekaki boards without some sort of drawing pallette tool (which I still don't have).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23 2011 9:45pm
by Athrades
Wow, I'd forgotten about the oekaki. I don't think the forums will be back, but it might be nice to put a prominent link to the oekaki from the front page somewhere.

*is vague on how this might be done; has not spoken with coxy for a while*

Also, consider this my annual "I love you guys" post!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24 2011 12:35am
by Omega Entity
Holy shit, it's Ath!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25 2011 12:46am
by Varion
Lies, Ath is just a mirage. He doesn't really exist.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25 2011 5:35pm
by NK.
HOLY SHIT INDEED!!

and btw Ath and Varion... might I request for your MSN (or facebook) pretty please? ^.^ If you do, you could PM me! :P

I don't go on AIM anymore :P

Missed u guys!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25 2011 11:11pm
by Omega Entity
Varion wrote:Lies, Ath is just a mirage. He doesn't really exist.

Holy shit, it's Varion!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28 2011 4:47pm
by Varion
NK. wrote:HOLY SHIT INDEED!!

and btw Ath and Varion... might I request for your MSN (or facebook) pretty please? ^.^ If you do, you could PM me! :P

I don't go on AIM anymore :P

Missed u guys!!

I barely use anything that isn't IRC these days, to be honest. MSN started screwing up on me a few months ago by signing off after about 5 minutes and not telling me because I refused to upgrade to the horrible new version.

Also, Facebook is the devil incarnate.

Omega Entity wrote:Holy shit, it's Varion!

And hi to you too! D:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28 2011 8:27pm
by Omega Entity
Aw, I get a frowny face? Well, I suppose I was a bit of a bitch towards the end of my stay back at Jumesyn. Nice to see you, anyhow XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28 2011 11:03pm
by Synbi Chan
lol, that's Dan's happy face. I got confused by it at first too. To me it looked like a face that's recoiling in horror.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28 2011 11:19pm
by Omega Entity
Ha! That's what it looks like to me, too XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28 2011 11:51pm
by Varion
It's supposed to be a happy face that doesn't automatically get turned into an emoticon, because :D doesn't really look like much of a grin either! It looks like a tongue sticking out, and greeting people by sticking your tongue out at them is just weird.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29 2011 2:23am
by Omega Entity
Thus why I use XD Eyes screwed shut with a big-ass grin!

PostPosted: Mon May 09 2011 4:49am
by Arai
I Miss Casenor!!!! =(

PostPosted: Mon May 09 2011 5:38am
by shinsachiel
You and me both :/

PostPosted: Mon May 09 2011 6:18am
by Coxy
Ath, Dan, Shin, Coxy, by our powers combined we are Captain Procrastination!

PostPosted: Mon May 09 2011 2:59pm
by Arai
Don't be so hard on yourself! Everyone loves procrastinating! =D

PostPosted: Mon May 09 2011 3:46pm
by shinsachiel
At least take a look at this though http://shinbob.bravehost.com/newjumscn1.html although I've procrastinated on that for a week.

PostPosted: Mon May 09 2011 10:02pm
by Arai
=O

Nice!! The walkthroughs are getting a whole new amazing look! Full of pictures and stuff! ^^

Who knows it's not up online by the time I start my awesome translated (Translate Project Team ROCKS!!!) Scenario III playthrough?! xD
Been procrastinating finishing Scn II's Hero Test for an year now! =P

PostPosted: Mon May 09 2011 10:38pm
by Varion
Arai wrote:=O

Nice!! The walkthroughs are getting a whole new amazing look! Full of pictures and stuff! ^^

Who knows it's not up online by the time I start my awesome translated (Translate Project Team ROCKS!!!) Scenario III playthrough?! xD
Been procrastinating finishing Scn II's Hero Test for an year now! =P

Battle of the procratinators, go!

Have to say I prefer the current layout right now though, Jumesyn is basically perfect save for a few misromanisations etc.

PostPosted: Tue May 10 2011 10:09pm
by Arai
"GO!" is not exactly a good shout to start a battle of procrastinators!! xD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05 2013 12:29pm
by Athrades
I'm such a great procrastinator that I didn't even notice this conversation until two years later :/.

And I'm currently playing through the translation and procrastinating at the end of Sc2, too! Though I hope NK finished his by now...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05 2013 3:30pm
by shinsachiel
You're just dopey is all.

If anyone hasn't checked the oekaki in a while there's two amazing images that appear to feature David Tennant's Dr. Who as Yoshi. Don't know why the main board has flagged them up for adult content but here's some direct links.

http://www.celestialdamnation.com/jumes ... /OP_35.png

http://www.celestialdamnation.com/jumes ... /OP_36.png

Love it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06 2013 1:33am
by Rune
It might be the butt humping that's getting the images the adult content flag.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06 2013 3:57am
by shinsachiel
Does this mean the oekaki has gained sentience? Is this where SkyNet begins?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03 2014 2:20am
by MXC
General tactics for Spiriel?! I NEED TO KNOW

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04 2014 7:34am
by Lord Oddeye sama
MXC wrote:General tactics for Spiriel?! I NEED TO KNOW

Mash A until you win.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04 2014 1:04pm
by MXC
I thought that was Shining Wisdom?!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14 2018 9:22am
by Glow162
my heart nearly skipped a beat when i went to pull the Scenario 1 walkthrough today.. LOL

Good thing these forums exist!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14 2018 9:24am
by Glow162
oh wait, this is a very old thread!

So now I must ask what I originally came here for... What happened to Jumesyn's website / walkthroughs!?

they've been taken down or something!

Anybody know if this is just temporary, or what exactly is going on?

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05 2018 4:16am
by Alexander_13
is it working this site?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05 2018 4:42am
by Swalchy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06 2018 3:56am
by Alexander_13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15 2018 8:03pm
by Coxy
You can also use Jumesyn.org it'll always point to whereever it's hosted just in case I forget to forward something when fiddling with stuff, it's technically at http://studiowhitewings.com/jumesyn/ now but I try to keep everything consistent so they all work

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16 2018 8:00pm
by Alexander_13
thanks coxy :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18 2018 9:21pm
by SSShakuras