SFC Forum RPG Discussion: *Throws desk across room*

Does anyone want to trade figurines?

Playing the SFC Forum RPG? Got a question or just want to talk about it? This is the place!

Moderator: Shining Moderators

Ghostly Jenn
Greetings Traveler
Shining Legend

*Throws desk across room*

Post by Ghostly Jenn »

I've literally obtained multiples of every single "VERY RARE" except Medion. He's the last one I need.

I've even gotten 3 Volcanons and now 2 Willards.

Is there anyone who wants to trade? Is it a fair trade for that? I thought Willard was supposed to be the more rare, but Medion just keeps escaping me.

[EDIT]: I should note I sold 2 of the Volcanons to the vendor, like I do most of my figurines. I don't care about super wealth, just throwing stuff back into stock. I do, however, have the spare Willard still.
I don't know how to be [...]; it doesn't get better and it doesn't get easier. I can't keep lying to myself saying I'm gonna change, I'm poison. I come from poison, I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy; I have nothing to show for the life that I've lived and I have nobody in my life who's better off for having known me.
alex_man
Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Re: *Throws desk across room*

Post by alex_man »

Prehaps you Sacred :)
SaCred
Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Post by SaCred »

Not me, i keep all rares but you can have a look at my inventory for something that you may like :)
Minister - Don't worry about him. If he dies, it doesn't matter. He's old anyway.
Ghostly Jenn
Greetings Traveler
Shining Legend

Post by Ghostly Jenn »

I'll have a look then when i'm not at work. The mobile i use hates the forum rpg for some reason. I click one thing it does another; i'm lucky it lets me post. :lol:

I also noticed the trading topic on the second page after i made this one, so sorry mods. :(

[EDIT]: Nothing I saw offhand I can make use of right now. Just focusing on trophies and figurines at the moment. Not sure other than face value what Willard would be worth to anyone here. :p I think I'll just hold onto him now and cross my fingers for Medion (Willard was p cute anyway I mean he was pink come on what isn't to love).
I don't know how to be [...]; it doesn't get better and it doesn't get easier. I can't keep lying to myself saying I'm gonna change, I'm poison. I come from poison, I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy; I have nothing to show for the life that I've lived and I have nobody in my life who's better off for having known me.