Shining Force Exa: Which costume do you like best

Discuss the followup to Shining Force Neo on the Playstation 2.

Moderator: Shining Moderators

Which costume do you like best

Post by ShiningForceKaya »

I have played all the way through and I still can't decide on the best costume for either characters. they all look so cool! Which do you like best for power, looks, or special abilities? (please note that if you post something, it had better not be a hate rant. I don't want to hear any more, it quite frankly gets annoying after awhile with anything)
Verily I say unto you all:Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations;
D&C 115:5

Check out the Shining force group on DA: http://legacyofshiningforce.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DanTheMan
Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Re: Which costume do you like best

Post by DanTheMan »

Phoenix armor and headgear for Toma because it's the best and it makes him look like a chicken, which I found hilarious as I killed pretty much everything with next to no damage being taken. And noble white with Blue Rose headgear because again most powerful and it made her look like a maid, I think not completely sure.
ehow22
Mr. WTF
Shining Legend

Post by ehow22 »

Blood armor set for Toma

Cyrille.....I'll get back to you on that

Phoenix armor is Epic because he wears a Jogurt costume XD!
Verily I say unto you all:Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations;

Check out the Shining force group on DA: http://legacyofshiningforce.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Magnus

Post by Magnus »

I was playing this a few days ago, lol.

For Toma, I should say the Blood Armor and Shining Armor sets. Blood Armor reminded me of how much I liked Cain's armor from Neo (Is it the same armor?). :thumbsup:

For Cyrille, I'll go with Royal Armor set. Makes her look like the Queen of Noswald. ^_^
Click here for Magnus Blade's Youtube Channel.

Magnus wrote:I was playing this a few days ago, lol.

For Toma, I should say the Blood Armor and Shining Armor sets. Blood Armor reminded me of how much I liked Cain's armor from Neo (Is it the same armor?). :thumbsup:

For Cyrille, I'll go with Royal Armor set. Makes her look like the Queen of Noswald. ^_^
I agree, the blood armor did remind me of Cain, funny huh?
As for cyrille, it would look so neat if someone did a cosplay as her in that armor and have Toma in one too.

Magnus

Post by Magnus »

Too bad there are not to many fans of NEO and EXA that would make anyone think of cosplaying those armors. Otherwise, yeah that would be neat. I would love to see myself in the Blood Armor, honestly. :shifty:

Re: Which costume do u liek best

Magnus wrote:2 bad tereh r nto 2 many fans of NEO adn EXA thta would make anyone think of cosplaying those armors. Otherwise, yeah thta would b neat. I would love 2 see myself ni teh Blood Armor, honestly. :shifty:
I would love to see that too! As far as I have seen, no one has ever cosplayed as Toma, PERIOD!

Ryohizm

Post by Ryohizm »

I'm planning to cosplay Toma(From SF:EXA)

I plan to cosplay each of his armors but i plan to start with his very first armor, His wild armor ( The original costume he had) so yah, i need help regarding his costume @_@ it seems i couldn't find a proper reference for his clothes(Been everywhere already @_@)

I need a whole body reference (Front/Back/Right and left side view) and a clear one too @_@ if anyone here could help me, i'd be morethan glad to accept help regarding his costume, i really couldn't find a reference. It seems nobody cosplayed as toma just yet (Didn't see any picture of toma cosplay anywhere over the net)

I really need help on this one, i already have a wig(Ordered one online then customized it myself), I already have the weapons too (1-hand sword of his that is shown in the front cover of the game, the one he always brings with him and the Shining force sword)

All that's left is his costume @_@ (Upper body/lower/boots/accessories)

I'd gladly share my images here when i'm done with my costume @_@ hopefully i'll be able to finish everything this february.

Here's my Fb(Facebook) if anyone wanna contact me directly

------> https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000392490783" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <----

If i can pull this one off, i'll cosplay his Hero armor or bloody armor next with a large 2 hand sword.

I nearly fell off of my chair when you said that, I actually made a Toma cosplay a few months ago to for a friend who was going with our cosplay group. I was cyrille, another friend was amitaliri, and my little sister was Faulklin.
If you need a picture of what mine looks like I have a picture of it on my Deviatart page. http://shiningforcekaya.deviantart.com/#/d4p0itb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (I don't have a face book) If you need some pictures in more detail I can send some to you via email.
Also you might try looking for pictures of him in the Shining force exa art book, it has his concept art in there. you could, if you have the game, just look at him while changing his weapon/ shield, or look at him in the enimies list when battling him in the last battle. That's how I did it. Good luck to you!