legalize freedom wrote:Succumb, the friendship bonus, has always been kind of ambiguous. I hear it works as critical defense, but I want to verify that. Also, does this have anything to do with the luck stat?
I would like to change this to something that explains the bonus clearly, such as Crit Def.
Carandor wrote:I think you're looking at the wrong definition of spit.
1. a pointed rod or bar for thrusting through and holding meat that is to be cooked before or over a fire.
2. any of various rods, pins, or the like used for particular purposes.
3. a narrow point of land projecting into the water.
4. a long, narrow shoal extending from the shore.
verb (used with object), spitted, spitting.
5. to pierce, stab, or transfix, as with a spit; impale on something sharp.
6. to thrust a spit into or through.
In this case, it would be #5.
Chinagonuk wrote:Instead of "Increases Succumb", you could perhaps have "Decreases Enemy Crit".
legalize freedom wrote:I've found a couple of misnamed Specials.
Check the LP at the first link below. In the final battle of Sc2 General Tybalt does a "Tail Bomb" attack, which is obviously wrong. Problem is, there is only one Tail Bomb entry in the Sc2 files. I'm certain wyverns do Tail Bomb attacks, but I don't see any evidence of that in Sc2. Only the Sc1 Wyverns appear to do Tail Bomb.
There is a special listed on the guide sites called "Hellfire Blade" (I'd probably shorten it to simply Hellfire) that appears to fit this attack. And there is no entry called Hellfire in the Sc2 files.
I want to verify there is no Tail Bomb in Sc2 and I'll change this attack to "Hellfire".
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest