EricLegacy21 wrote:I have been getting the same issue with it freezing at 60%. Mkisofs is where it stalls on as well.
Also I don't know much about the emulation and Mkisofs but is the file from 2005? I did some research and people are saying to change it to 2009 if that helps?
http://www.sarducd.it/forum/english-for ... t1927.html
This is a different program but uses Mkisofs.
*EDIT* I GOT IT! Here's what I did:
I moved the LICENSE, README, SF3TranslationPatch.exe, SF3TranslationPatch.sln, SF3TranslationPatch.suo, and SF3TranslationPatch.v12.suo files into the SF3TranslationPatch folder.
I downloaded and installed this: https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdrtoo ... p_redirect
I went to the Program Files folder, cdrtools folder, and copied the following files:
Open the SF3TranslationPatch.exe file so it creates the Data folder and close out.
I pasted those files into the Data and Resource folders for the patcher and replaced any files there. Started the patcher and it worked! I have Windows 10 Build 10586 The game patched successfully! I played it for about 20mins in SSF and no issues
The only issue I found if you don't do it exactly this way, you'll get a Patching Header error and the program crashes.
Brilliant, it works. Thanks!