SFC News: Official USA Shining Tears website & more!

Shining News

The latest news from SFC is posted here, where you can discuss it.

Moderators: SFC News, Shining Moderators

Moogie
Goddess of all things Shining
Administrator

SFC Patron Badges

Official USA Shining Tears website & more!

Post by Moogie »

News from: http://www.shiningforcecentral.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shining News: Official USA Shining Tears website & more!
I don't know why I hadn't found this before - perhaps because there are no obvious links to it on the Sega USA site. I'm not even sure anyone else here has found this yet, no-one's mentioned it!

Anyhoo, while Googling today I found that Sega USA have their own Shining Tears mini site, with a story intro, some character details (watch out for the spoilers - silly SoA! ...note also that Razalus has been translated as Lazarus and Blanc Neige is now just plain Neige), information about the shops and most surprising of all, lots of artwork to download! Yes indeedy, Sega USA are encouraging fans to make their own site and to this end are supplying two zip files containing colour artwork (in JPG and PSD format) and lineart - some very nice stuff indeed! They only ask that their legal disclaimer is included on the website.

I have uploaded the images to the [url=http://www.shiningforcecentral.com/artw ... 7">Shining Tears artwork section, and added the disclaimer to SFC's disclaimer page. There are also a bunch of new screenshots and several wallpapers featuring the 'new' logo for the game.

Well, what are you waiting for? <a HREF="http://www.sega.com/gamesite/shiningtears/]Go check out the site![/url]

Oh, and in other Shining news, the Shining Tears Official Strategy Guide from Bradygames has had its release delayed - previously it was planned for a February release (giving you all time to prepare for the game itself), but it will now be available from March 21st, just a day or so before the game itself hits the shelves.
zer0kage
Shining Member
Shining Member

Re: Official USA Shining Tears website & more!

Post by zer0kage »

:damnit: :envy: Arrr.... SoA I know Blanc Neige is uber hot but.....don't keep her to yourselves... damn staff of SoA.

:blush: Why can't I control my bad habit of affection display in the boards.
Neige the best, the cool beauty..
Crystal_Shard

Post by Crystal_Shard »

This is unexpectedly nice of Sega... They aren't normally so generous. Oh well, something good came out of all this after all. Now I know where RPGamer got these images. :3

Whoo, image windfall! ^_^

Nice site though. Gotta give SoA credit for a good job.
Soon to be revived
Dorsk8199
Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Post by Dorsk8199 »

hahaha I wonder who they're targeting with the artwork of those female characters? Ah videogames that create worlds with only perfect females in them. How can you not love that?

Funny that the actual game looks all cutesy.
zer0kage
Shining Member
Shining Member

Post by zer0kage »

I wish stupid X-Play didn't give it such a horrible review which can affect it's sales...
Neige the best, the cool beauty..
Demonic Weasel
Waterlord
Shining Legend

Post by Demonic Weasel »

This is great news, I'm glad that Sega is being so generous about it, and the site seems decent to boot. Ah well, just another good point for Shining Tears.
weasels you pansy

uh...
Cypher1994

Post by Cypher1994 »

I have known about it for like a week. Sorry I didin't mention it :(

Also when i saw it, it was on the front of the sega.com page :thumbsup:
Clipside of the pinkeye flight
I'm not the percent you think survives
I need sanctuary in the pages of this book
Gestating with all the other rats
Nurse said that my skin will need a graft
I am of pockmarked shapes
The vermin you need to loathe