Shining Force: Max & Anri

...the love child.

Discussion about the original classic Genesis/Mega Drive game. Posts about the GBA remake belong in the forum below.

Moderator: Shining Moderators

Wulfunruh
Shining Member
Shining Member

Max & Anri

Post by Wulfunruh »

Out of all the battle sprites, which would be the best base...

I'm thinking Max unpromoted, or Deanna unpromoted...leaning towards the latter.

What do y'all think, do you have any other suggestions? I think Bowie's promoted portrait with whiter hair suits fine for unpromoted. In addition to his unpromoted walkabout being his usual promoted walkabout.
ZethaPonderer
Shining Member
Shining Member

Re: Max & Anri

Post by ZethaPonderer »

Judging by your statement, you're asking if Max and Anri bore a child what would he/she look like? Personally I would like to see a female Hero in a shining force game with a Joan of Arc like personality who kicks @$$ and takes names. Deanna unpromoted is a great choice for the base though if I ever take deep interest into art-designing and sprite I would rather draw that child baseless so he/she stands out.

I would also like for that child to have mixed hair color. Since Max has orange hair and Anri has white hair, maybe that child could have the hair be of mixed color. The eyes should be either similar to Max or Anri (take your pick).

Other than my thoughts, that's all I can deliver. Hope this helps you out there Wulfunruh. :)
Lobo
Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Post by Lobo »

But why would they have a child in first place? And when?

And where would he/she be by the time of SF CD?
Wulfunruh
Shining Member
Shining Member

Post by Wulfunruh »

After reading into the storylines and chronology an ungodly amount... It seems to make a continued storyline it'd have to be well after SF2.. So, screw it. When I'm writing this one, it'll be 1000 in the future.
Lobo
Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Post by Lobo »

Yeah, I don't like the official chronology either.
Feel free to use your imagination if you wish.

I mean, this Max and Anri could have happened.
Especially since they are like the only humans there for a long time. (Until Musashi and Hanzou join?)

But you would have to create the story, including the whereabouts of the kid. (Maybe he was kept in secret?)

That's what I meant with those questions above, as I felt your initial post was rather direct to the point. hehe