Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Max & Anri

...the love child.

Discussion about the original classic Genesis/Mega Drive game. Posts about the GBA remake belong in the forum below.

Max & Anri

Postby Wulfunruh » Tue Jan 17 2017 10:39pm

Out of all the battle sprites, which would be the best base...

I'm thinking Max unpromoted, or Deanna unpromoted...leaning towards the latter.

What do y'all think, do you have any other suggestions? I think Bowie's promoted portrait with whiter hair suits fine for unpromoted. In addition to his unpromoted walkabout being his usual promoted walkabout.
Wulfunruh

Re: Max & Anri

Postby ZethaPonderer » Thu Feb 16 2017 3:29pm

Judging by your statement, you're asking if Max and Anri bore a child what would he/she look like? Personally I would like to see a female Hero in a shining force game with a Joan of Arc like personality who kicks @$$ and takes names. Deanna unpromoted is a great choice for the base though if I ever take deep interest into art-designing and sprite I would rather draw that child baseless so he/she stands out.

I would also like for that child to have mixed hair color. Since Max has orange hair and Anri has white hair, maybe that child could have the hair be of mixed color. The eyes should be either similar to Max or Anri (take your pick).

Other than my thoughts, that's all I can deliver. Hope this helps you out there Wulfunruh. :)
ZethaPonderer

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby Lobo » Thu Feb 16 2017 6:22pm

But why would they have a child in first place? And when?

And where would he/she be by the time of SF CD?
Lobo

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Wulfunruh » Fri Mar 10 2017 2:51pm

After reading into the storylines and chronology an ungodly amount... It seems to make a continued storyline it'd have to be well after SF2.. So, screw it. When I'm writing this one, it'll be 1000 in the future.
Wulfunruh

Postby Lobo » Fri Mar 10 2017 6:37pm

Yeah, I don't like the official chronology either.
Feel free to use your imagination if you wish.

I mean, this Max and Anri could have happened.
Especially since they are like the only humans there for a long time. (Until Musashi and Hanzou join?)

But you would have to create the story, including the whereabouts of the kid. (Maybe he was kept in secret?)

That's what I meant with those questions above, as I felt your initial post was rather direct to the point. hehe
Lobo

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Return to Shining Force