Newbie Training Grounds: Let's Play Blog question

A place to welcome new members, and give them the opportunity to settle in, ask questions about the rules if they're not sure about any etc :) A good place to make your first post!

Moderator: Shining Moderators

Devonathan
Shining Member
Shining Member

Let's Play Blog question

Post by Devonathan »

Hi everyone,

I used to post on this forum years ago and I'm back because I have something to share, but I'm not sure if it's alright for me to share it here. I started a gaming wordpress blog to chronicle and journal my thoughts about the games I loved playing while growing up. I picked Shining Force 2 as my first game. I just finished Battle 8 and I'm hoping to actually get some people looking at what I'm writing.

I have a 1 year old daughter which makes recording youtube videos a bit of a challenge. It's just a let's play blog, I'm not trying to sell anything or market myself as a game journalist or anything like that. I just want people to see what I'm writing, provide some feedback, and hopefully inspire me to follow up with more games. I've been working really hard to make it visually appealing and engaging and I'm hoping my hard work will pay off.

Anyway let me know if it's ok to provide a link and if it is let me know where I should post it.

Thank you,
Assassins
Mentat
Shining Legend

Re: Let's Play Blog question

Post by Assassins »

Freedom of speech and the fact you are not showing footage puts you in the clear legally. And if you can't post shining force stuff here, where can you?
The failblood.

"I am very poorly and very stupid and I hate everyone and everything" -Charles Darwin
Devonathan
Shining Member
Shining Member

Post by Devonathan »

Thanks Assassins! I'll share my link on the SF2 forum.
Assassins
Mentat
Shining Legend

Post by Assassins »

No problem. This community needs activity in order for it to survive
The failblood.

"I am very poorly and very stupid and I hate everyone and everything" -Charles Darwin