Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Fanwork
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Shining Force III: 16-bit Pre-Alpha Demo Available

"Holy crap, is he still working on that?" Yeah, I'm still working on that! xD

Share, discuss or get ideas for your Shining Fanwork here! Anything from fanfic and fanart to homebrew Shining games and midi composition!

Re: Shining Force III: 16-bit Pre-Alpha Demo Available

Postby Chaoswizard98 » Tue Nov 29 2016 5:10pm

What if you were to make it private and share it exclusively on SFC?
Creator of the GameMaker Shining Engine and "The Legend of Syro" Fan Game. (WIP)
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26022
Creator of the GameMaker Shining Engine and "The Legend of Syro" Fan Game. (WIP)
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26022
Chaoswizard98

Shining Member
Shining Member

Re: Shining Force III: 16-bit Pre-Alpha Demo Available

Postby Tor_Heyerdal » Wed Nov 30 2016 12:20am

knight0fdragon wrote:Do not call it shining force 3 and do not include any scripts

What do you mean, exactly, when you say "do not include any scripts"? Do you mean "do not use any of $ega's scripts in your game", or do you mean "do not show any of the scripts that you're using in the video", or do you mean "don't show anything in the video that uses a script" (which would pretty much eliminate everything), or something else?

If you mean the first thing, then that's not a problem because I'm certainly not using any of $ega's scripts. I'm scripting everything myself from the ground up. If you mean the second thing, I don't know why anyone would show scripts in a gameplay video anyway. If you mean the third thing, then that's just plain silly. lol.

Chaoswizard98 wrote:What if you were to make it private and share it exclusively on SFC?

Hey... Now that's an interesting idea. I hadn't thought of that. I may just do that.
Creator of Shining Force III: 16-bit (WIP).
Tjelladallak våriiikeõdõtsyk jeissõ'eilamnikinõhõn. Ii'tuntoimjähädälläjät, niin miietsy iimpa'tyõhõnja.
Creator of Shining Force III: 16-bit (WIP).
Tjelladallak våriiikeõdõtsyk jeissõ'eilamnikinõhõn. Ii'tuntoimjähädälläjät, niin miietsy iimpa'tyõhõnja.
Tor_Heyerdal

Shining Member
Shining Member

Previous

Return to Shining Fanwork