All Things Shining: Tears, Wind, Hearts and Blade

How the story is connected?

If your topic relates to more than one Shining game, post it here!

Moderator: Shining Moderators

Diego_Didakus
Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Tears, Wind, Hearts and Blade

Post by Diego_Didakus »

Im playing blade (already finished the other 3 previous game) now and Ryuna and Lazarus just showed up so Im a bit lost in the story arcs.

Someone here understood the story of Shining Tear, Wind, Hearts and Blade?
Could you explain how the story of the 4 games area connected?

I want to understand the timeline of the world, some characters and all these kingdoms.

Obviously this topic is for the guys who likes the new shinings too, so if you only like the old ones you dont need to come here to complain. Its also the same reason why maybe no one will ever reply in this post lol. :shifty:
Check out my projects: https://quasarcorpsgame.com.br/

Speaking...tires me.
Fighting...tires me
I'm tired.
sulfuroxp
Lost Shining Purple
Shining Legend

Re: Tears, Wind, Hearts and Blade

Post by sulfuroxp »

I only remember some timeline:
Blade ---> Hearts
Kaihaku
Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Post by Kaihaku »

I can't say that I know as I haven't played the games... But I found this post on GameFAQs.

Shining Blade's Relation to other T2 Shining Games (spoilers for all games)
Spoiler
Shining Hearts take place after Blade.

Hearts' world is Sakuya's inner world projected into the Astral Realm. And more specifically, Sakuya's inner world before she fully awakens.

In other word, inside Hearts' world, the time never progrss beyond the point Sakuya full awakens, nor it exists before Sakuya got sealed in the past.
Sakuya's world has existed for hundreds of years a resting place of souls, but the inside of that world is like a prison of time where it never progress beyond a certain point.

After Blade, Sakuya throws Rick and his girls into her inner world because they need some rest. But whoever enters her inner world will lost their memory, so Rick and co don't remember a thing.

Also, Xero is not an Arbiter of the world like Sakuya (although he tries to act as one). After assimilated with Xeroborus, he has became the incarnation of Chaos. His very existence a lone can lead to the chaos of the world. That is the reason why he choose to stay hands off on a lot of stuff, as things can turn for the worse with him simply just being there.

As for Yukihime, the spirit that appeared in blade is Yukihime, but the on who appeared in Blade is Urayukihime.
It all sounds very confusing in a Kingdom Hearts sort of way.
chevkraken
Shining Member
Shining Member

Post by chevkraken »

Blade take place some months after Wind, but on the same continent than Tears. (Where Wind take place on another continent)

As in Shining Tears X Wind, Soma stayed in Endias with Mao, Ryuna, Lazarus, Elwing and Blanc Neige as a new captain of the weissritter.

In the mobile SRPG game Shining Wind X(exclusive to japan), the Weissritter receided an ask from Keiner fought against the emergence of the cult of Dark Dragon the help of Arthur, Maple,, Cheiron, Elmina and most of the non human character from Tears and Wind (except Volg).
Spoiler
We know from Shining blade than Keiner, Diocles and half of the playable character of Wind X died just before the game (and Rouen was transformed into Dylan), so I assume Shining Wind X and maybe Shining Road are important for the full understanding of the story (the story is also related to Tears and Wind as one of the antagonist is Kamushin cousin possededd by the Dark Mask.)
If Shining Heart story is hard to link to other Shining, it's because the game was not made to be part of the Shining licence. the devellopper said in an interview, that he was unable to found an editor for his game. Sega was the only editor interested by the game but asked to relate the game to Shining licence to help the sales(so the design and some name and character were changed to make somes link)
Geoffrey Duke
Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Post by Geoffrey Duke »

This series had so many great ideas. I want it to be a has and not a had.

If you catch my meaning.
The weak can only speak of justice but the powerful can deliver it.

The good will inherit the Earth.
chevkraken
Shining Member
Shining Member

Post by chevkraken »

Geoffrey Duke wrote:This series had so many great ideas. I want it to be a has and not a had.

If you catch my meaning.
Have not read this?
Obviously this topic is for the guys who likes the new shinings too, so if you only like the old ones you dont need to come here to complain. Its also the same reason why maybe no one will ever reply in this post lol.
Stop coming to troll