Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums All Things Shining
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Linking Shining Games

...oh the ideas.

If your topic relates to more than one Shining game, post it here!

Linking Shining Games

Postby Wulfunruh » Mon Jan 16 2017 10:21pm

First off, it will be completely not in real storyline however, I'm looking to remake SF1 and SF2 with emphasis on narrative and linking the two. Always thought it was dumb there was no implicated chronology. Obv, other parts would change as a result, but... Random thought, Zynk is Adam. Lemon, replaced with a red themed Max. Plot twist, he has robotic parts. Which was a necessity to his survival after his plunge in the depths. He's "bad", because he's attempting to stage a coop in the greater devil army with the help of Oddeye. (Fought together before?) Kane being the hero this time with memory wiped, wondering why he fights his brother. Like reversed. And back to Zynk, being rebuilt which is why he looks like butt. Balbaroy replaces Luke, Gerhalt joins earlier and introduces team to Zylo. Zylo recognizes Kain, brings him to Balbaroy like... Wtf not again, ahhhh... Post workout, with preworkout in system... Mind racing. Haha.

Oh, and robotic parts were from Adam. Maybe end up fighting Chaos, again... Because he's mad Adam is disassembled, then Zynk kills him. Robot brother love. Peter, hates all original SF. Some conflict there... Bowie joins later on, basically becomes second hero.

Let's continue...Kane isn't main character, but let's through some overhauled kids in the mix. Child of Max and Anri...with Kane testing him at castle. First effing battle... BOOM! Screw Gizmos...meet Kane.
Wulfunruh

Re: Linking Shining Games

Postby DiegoMM » Wed Jan 18 2017 9:24pm

errr...what?
Interesting articles about true things shining: http://www.everystudent.com/
Interesting articles about true things shining: http://www.everystudent.com/
DiegoMM

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby Wulfunruh » Wed Jan 18 2017 9:31pm

I had far too much preworkout still in my system on duty; and made the mistake of brainstorming storyline ideas for my remakes...#DontPartyNaked

Still don't understand the hashtag thing... I just do it.
Wulfunruh

Postby Stordarth » Thu Jan 19 2017 11:27pm

I'm guessing you've never heard of Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict, which bridges a large portion of the gap between SF1 and SF2.

Go check out the forum for it.
Stordarth

The L-Block Anomaly
Administrator

Postby Wulfunruh » Sat Jan 21 2017 4:24pm

I had, but... I wasn't a huge fan. I loved that Oddeye was in it, but... I always wished the storyline was deeper. Then again, part of the reason the game was so good was it wasn't.
Wulfunruh

Return to All Things Shining