Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force III
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Shining Force 3 Savefile Editor - Current Ver 0.85

Last updated: 26/07/2010

Incorporating Scenarios 1, 2, 3 and the Premium Disc, all in one handy board!

Re: Shining Force 3 Savefile Editor - Current Ver 0.85

Postby Kain » Tue Mar 03 2015 11:02am

Don't know if this program is still actively being worked on anymore but I tried to use it on a save and it corrupted it. Gave a bunch of what appeared to be Japanese lettering on some of the characters followed by a hard crash. Was hoping at the time it would have helped me by pass the second to last battle game crashing bug but instead it reverted my save back to the 5 chapter for some weird reason though ironically that also fixed the problem since apparently the source of the bug is the monsters that one of the characters tames. Anyways, it would be nice if this worked now since it would have allowed me to upgrade the level high enough so I don;t have to grind again for another week just to get back to where I was.
Kain

Postby DarkSpartan » Thu May 14 2015 5:18am

This looks like it could be fun. Grabbed the Source and the installer, just to see what kind of damage I can do.
DarkSpartan

Postby MCRT » Mon Mar 06 2017 8:00pm

Kain wrote:Don't know if this program is still actively being worked on anymore but I tried to use it on a save and it corrupted it. Gave a bunch of what appeared to be Japanese lettering on some of the characters followed by a hard crash. Was hoping at the time it would have helped me by pass the second to last battle game crashing bug but instead it reverted my save back to the 5 chapter for some weird reason though ironically that also fixed the problem since apparently the source of the bug is the monsters that one of the characters tames. Anyways, it would be nice if this worked now since it would have allowed me to upgrade the level high enough so I don;t have to grind again for another week just to get back to where I was.

Which patch version do you use? I am pretty sure this was fixed a few versions ago.

Pappets wrote:I gave to Fiale and to the statue of elbessem the Spark spell level 3. When they cast it, it looks awesome!! Anyone tried it?

I haven't tried it, but I was also thinking about possibilities of using the editor to make enemies stronger :)
MCRT

Shining Member
Shining Member

Previous

Return to Shining Force III